Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I've got atleast 15 lbs left I REALLY wanna lose!!!

Can anyone give me some suggestions how I can jumpstart my weight lose again??I was losing pretty steady but for a couple weeks now I feel kinda stuck. What can I change? I try to exercise atleast 4-5 days a week Zumba twice a week and Jillians 30 day shred. I dont really count my calories I just kind of watch what I eat and only drink water. Suggestions??

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    1)I would start counting calories ( i know you said you watch what you eat, but either your not really watching or your eating too many calories)
    2) I would switch up the workout routine ( your body is used to what its been doing so a switch will confuse it)
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    I also have 15lbs left to lose. They are the hardest ones to lose. I would suggest switching up your workout or may work 5/6 days a week instead of 4/5 days. You might need that extra day. Also, like the last guy said maybe start counting your calories and watching your portion sizes.
    GOOD LUCK!!