Beachbody

Options
Has anyone tested Beachbody products? Yay or nay?

Replies

• amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing insanity and LOVE it! Message me if you want more information or anything on it
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are currently on day 30 of Power 90. It's a great program to ease you back into exercising if you haven't in a while. It's very repetitive, and we're kind of getting bored with it, but it's an excellent program to get you into a routine and get you ready for the next level, P90X!
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just finished Turbo Fire i did the 90 day program and the Advanced 60day program and loved it i lost 50pounds since i started on Jan1, i love that there is a set schedule that you follow and a healthy eating plan! I just love there products, i am starting Insanity on June 10th, i you have and question please message me would love to answer any of you questions, i am a Beachbody girl for life!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I finished Insanity last month LOVED It!!!

I'm doing Asylum now, and loving that too!!! I finish Asylum not this Saturday but the next Saturday :)
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My good friend is a coach...and she swears by it. So I'm starting Shakeology this month.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 3rd month of Turbo Jam and loove it,gonna do Turbo Fire next.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I've done 10 Minute Trainer with a lot of success. I have 4 friends that have done P90X , also with a lot of success. My boyfriend is doing Insanity and says that even though he feels like it's half-killing him, he feels loads better because of it. He's had some success, but he's also a really big guy, so he hasn't lost a lot, but he's definitely lost some inches (he won't measure, but I can tell a difference) and the cardio has him in MUCH better shape. So yes, BeachBody programs will get you results if you actually use them. :smile:
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You really can't go wrong with Beachbody - worth every penny! I have completed P90X 3 times and still use the weightlifting and yoga dvds off and on between runs, etc. I also have TurboJam and love that one too. I believe they have a 30 day $ back deal too, if I remember correctly.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    HIP HOP ABS! and Turbo Fire! amazing def worth a look on their site
  • Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have the Les Mills Pump series and Im happy with it. Its a very good at home version of the Body Pump classes in the gym.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    The videos are good cardio workouts. The shakes are crap.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I've tried two of their workout DVDs: Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift. I love BBL, but I hate Insanity. There is nothing wrong with it. I just hate hard work lol.

As far as their nutrition products, I've tried Shakeology in both the chocolate and strawberry flavors. Strawberry is gross, but chocolate tastes good. I can't back up any of their claims though. I drink it solely as a snack or for a meal with stuff added in. I don't expect anything out of it expcept for it to fill my belly =)
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Insanity is ape *kitten*!!!! DO IT!!!!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    just started Insanity and it rocks!! But now i have to re-start per dr.s' orders next week after my last 5k for a while. I'm too sore to do both right now. Can't wait to get Hip Hops Abs and P90x...Anyone wants to friend me feel free!
  • nofatpants4me
    Options
    I have done both the Power 90 and Slim in 6 series in the past and have to say 'Yay' on these.
  • Laurenelle11
    Options
    Finishing 1st phase of P90x now - workouts I just got from www.dailyburn.com :)
  • mhenkel0506
    Options
    I'm currently three weeks into ChaLean Extreme and I love it! I've also done TurboJam and TurboFire, I loved both of those too. I particularly like how I can mix/match these dvd's depending on my mood, so I don't get bored.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any feedback or info on the Results and Recovery formula they sell? I've tasted it once and it is delicious. Unsure as to whether or not it will really make a difference in terms of recovery and if it would differ at all from some whey protein.

Price is not an issue at all for me, so scratch that off the argument against (for me at least) =)

TIA
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I've done the P90x program and I love there recovery mix. I also bought some og their bands and the pull up bar for the door way. I've never had a problem with anything from them.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have P90X and I started for a week then stoppped, life got in the way (it's true, I was mentally burned out from taking care of things) and I would only run, have been only running since late April. It's a pretty good program, but you do have to stick with the program, you can't or shouldn't jump in where you left off. Hoping to start soon again! I really wanna say that I accomplished it!! A friend of mine is an MD specializing in ER Medicine and I think he's enjoying it!