A "positive" comment from co-worker........FINALLY!!!

Options
Maryaly40
Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
Finally someone not asking "How much more do you want to lose Mary????" Like, I'm gonna blow away :noway:
So, a guy co-worker told me today I look terrific!!! I was sooooo freakin excited!!!!! That's the first time one of the male co-workers acknowledged my efforts!!!! I'm on cloud 9 :happy: I can't stop smiling :tongue:

Replies

• losingthehealthyway
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    right on!

you should be very proud of yourself. It's very nice when people start noticing right

:drinker:
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    well done!:smile:
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend said wow babe your legs are looking smaller. It was coming off a terrible eating weekend & my legs hold most of me weight. I felt like I could touch the sky after he said that!
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Nothing is as good as a compliment...
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    That is awesome!

On the other side....I know a few co-workers who are trying to lose weight. I try to make a point to give them a compliment here and there since I know how good it makes me feel. I love to see the smile on their faces and can tell it really helps.

You should be proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!