Desk exercises?

Options
Does anyone have some good ideas for exercising at work besides walking during lunch? I gained my weight in the last couple years as this is my first office job. I used to be on my feet walking non stop, to sitting for 8 hours. I can't get up and do jumping jacks or anything crazy like that. I have to mainly stay sitting.

What do you do?

Replies

• Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I do kegels and ab-tightening exercises. I just tense my abs and release. You can always put something between your legs and squeeze it as tightly as you can, and then release.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I do kegels and ab-tightening exercises. I just tense my abs and release. You can always put something between your legs and squeeze it as tightly as you can, and then release.

^^ This is what I was going to suggest, and also tightening your butt muscles and releasing, repeating several times. Maybe if you have some leg room under your desk you can stretch your legs all the way out and point your toes, so that your calves tighten up, then point your toes back , contracting and realsing them too.