Technical Help

Options
Okay, I feel stupid because I have been using this site for a while and should have this down, but I am having a problem adding a meal that I just created to todays food. I entered all of the information for the meal, but I forgot to check the add to this meal button. Now searched the database and it does not come up, but I looked in my food and it is there. I just can't figure out how to add it to my meals.

Sorry this is a really stupid question I know.

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Okay, I feel stupid because I have been using this site for a while and should have this down, but I am having a problem adding a meal that I just created to todays food. I entered all of the information for the meal, but I forgot to check the add to this meal button. Now searched the database and it does not come up, but I looked in my food and it is there. I just can't figure out how to add it to my meals.

Sorry this is a really stupid question I know.

Once you see what you named your meal, just type that into the search area where the food page is, and then hit search. Your meal should be right there, just click on it and add it to whichever meal you want to have it for. :smile:
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That didn't work I don't think that I checked the box to make the entry public so it is not in the database.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    How do your find things that put things that are in your private food database that you haven't used before in a meal.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    How do your find things that put things that are in your private food database that you haven't used before in a meal.

I'm not positive, but when I'm adding something I usually make it private and name it after me. For example, I have "Lauryn's Homemade Ranch with Miracle Whip" as one of my own food items. I type "Lauryn's" in the search box and my personalized lists of foods comes up.