its 5pm and i have lots of cals to eat???

Options
2»

Replies

• theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich! At 90 cals for 2 Tbsps, you'll have them burned up in no time!

90 for 2 tbs? What kind of PB are you getting?

I'm pretty sure the peanut butter I get is also 90 cals for 2 Tbsps. I get Jif Natural Creamy.

http://www.jif.com/Products/Details?categoryId=339&productId=954 Says 190...

All PB I've ever seen is around 100 for 1 tbs...
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Are you hungry? If not, why spend the calories on something you're not going to enjoy? If you're hungry then go for some healthy protein and veggies and squeeze in some dessert treat that you've been craving lately.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    450 calories is just enough for an open faced turkey sammich with avocado, spinach, tomatoes backed in the oven with a slice of havarti on top.. actually you might even have enough with the sammich for a cup of cocoa
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich! At 90 cals for 2 Tbsps, you'll have them burned up in no time!

yeah mine is like 180... i am a pb snob though
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

yeah mine is like 180... i am a pb snob though

yeah, im a teddy natural ONLY and i think that comes in at 190 for 2tbsp
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure the peanut butter I get is also 90 cals for 2 Tbsps. I get Jif Natural Creamy.

jif is 190 for 2 tbsp
    http://www.jif.com/Products/Details?categoryId=339&productId=954
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I would eat food, personally.

I dunno, fiberfill is pretty tasty.

Om nom nom. ;)
  • Zkinkel
    Zkinkel Posts: 13
    Options
    If you are not hungry don't stress. Try to have a balanced meal... Piece of grilled chicken, apple, tbs of low fat pb and any veggies you like.
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    Truthy. Unless you're eating FitNutz, 2T of PB isn't 90 cal.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Almost 6:30 p.m. here, still have 907 calories left...What to do-what to do?
  • lachique
    lachique Posts: 13
    Options
    You know you dont have to use all your calories every day?! I've still got almost 1000 left after my workout this evening. I'm not going to fill them though.
  • emilylacey1010
    Options
    I have over a 1000 left and it's after 6 here so nothing but water for me. I never use all of mine. That's just me.
  • muscravageur
    Options
    I usually have eaten almost half of my calories after breakfast. Lucky girl, you.
  • onhimidepend
    Options
    What's your weight loss secret? Please share
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    It's 8pm and I have 1454 calories left for dinner. I ate lighter than I thought today.
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Look at your fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Pick something that is highest in what you need the most of, and eat that.

This is the correct answer.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    sandwich.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Pre plan your day if you can't manage to eat the right amount of calories.