Cardio?

Options
How do you add more cardio in to your workout? I do cardio class on Monday and Friday, Pump on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Zumba on Wednesday. Burning about 2200 a week at the least. But I want to add more walking.

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Uhm..........you add more cardio???

I'm not sure I understand your question. You do some form of cardio every day except Sunday and you want to add walking into that??

Then do it!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i am suddenly worried about your diet. But, the best time to do cardio without any doubt is just after waking up and with no food in your stomach. This is my opinion by the way, some people don't like fasted cardio.
  • myrzee
    myrzee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok, quick question @warmachinejt : everytime I try to do some sports in the morning right after I wake up, I end up feeling really weak, even dizzy, like I'm going to faint. Do you think I just need to push through this to get over it, or am I doomed (my body is not made for this)?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    ^ it is really tough cause you are in a fast (no energy from food) just to get up my heart rate to burning zone (around 134bpm) i have to pedal up to 27mph in 4th resistance on my bike just to get it up there lol :P
    of course after a while of getting my heart ready i can go back down to lower intensity (about 21mph)
  • Joy2hymn
    Joy2hymn Posts: 16
    Options
    This was just an over all question to everyone. With everyones busy lifestyle I was asking how they make time for it. This was just a general question to everyone. I find that walking in the morning helps me relax, but I like walking before bedtime it helps me burn a few calories, relax before bed, and makes it more restful! So again Cardio can mean a lot of things, so how do you make time for it and what are your go to workouts.