130 lbs to lose! Someone add me!

Options
Hey folks,

I've been on the website for a few months, and I really want to kick up my momentum and get a stronger circle of supporters. I need friends, experts, and people truly committed to this change to help me out! I've lost like 20 lbs and if I could find some strong accountability partners that would be awesome for me! I'm located in North Carolina so it would be especially cool if I could find some locals who want to take this journey with me! I love the energy of this site, but I find I don't have the tools sometimes to change. I'm also newly vegetarian, so recipes would be especially helpful as I've been eating the most boring dishes. I need some imagination!

Replies

• ImTheMadHatter
    Options
    Stick with us woman!!!
    Add my friend Jin...she's really driven and loves having supporters as she is a very supportive person herself. But just like you mentioned, she likes being able to have folks that are committed and actually are a good support system/cheerleader for one another.
    You're going to get there...and I can see in that smile...the determination...

I stated a couple days ago:
    Yesterday, I had an idea.
    I had an idea, yesterday.
    I had a reason, today.
    Tomorrow...I have the will.