Walden Farms

Options
Hello All,

I wanted to order some of the things off of the Walden Farms website, (low fat, low calorie ect.) but I don't know what is good (if any). If you have gotten something from there and liked it will you please share. I don't want to waste a lot of money on stuff that is disgusting. Thanks!

Replies

• keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    NOT the peanut butter...yuck and yuck. I've read people say the salas dressings were good but I have personally only tried the peanut butter.
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Giant or Martin;s stores.Love all the salad dressings,Chocolate dip for strawberries,Marshmellow dip for blueberries,Mayo and pancake syrup.Will say that all are strong so use sparingly PEANUT SPREAD BIG NO:noway:
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I haven't found one good one yet. And with all those chemicals you might want to consider just having a little of the real thing. Dark chocolate is actually quite good for you with all the antioxidants in it.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I haven't found one good one yet. And with all those chemicals you might want to consider just having a little of the real thing. Dark chocolate is actually quite good for you with all the antioxidants in it.

This.

Just eat REAL food, not fake stuff that imitates food.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

I second that.