NSV - pushups!!

Options
MonkeyFlower
MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
ok i did my best ever bench press this morning (3 sets of 8 at 40kg (or 88lbs) and was sitting at work feeling pretty proud of myself when i thought back to when i joined here in january and (after reading about pushups on a forum post) i tried to do one boy-style push up and i fell flat on my face!! anyway today i thought i would try again and i can do 15 push ups!!!! am sooooo happy!! :love:

Replies

• j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    congrats that is a great nsv to gauge your success thus far. I still can't do boy-style but with the help of my fit camps, aqua zumba and then my routines on opposite days I find I can do more proper pushups with nose hitting the floor.

Great Work
  • MonkeyFlower
    Options
    thanks :smile: i cant believe the change...and who knew being strong would make me so happy? :laugh:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Doing pushups is the BEST feeling in the world, since they suck so much! I just hit the 10 mark myself. GO US!! :flowerforyou:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • MonkeyFlower
    Options
    thanks guys :happy: i love MFP - stuck at work and no one here could care less how many push ups i can do!! :laugh:
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! WTG!!!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!!! Push-ups are such a great exercise!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I just recently have been able to do them. I thought I'd be stuck doing girl push ups forever. What a great feeling to accomplish a goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!