Took advice and tried different swimming suits.

Options

Replies

• beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    The pink is cute but I like the black top better. I think it gives you a better shape. I like both of the bottoms.... maybe pair the pink/black bottoms with black top?

I agree with this - your boobs look better supported in the black top & I like the pink & black bottoms better.
  • Rizzo_D
    Rizzo_D Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The pink top with the pink striped bottoms looks the best, and no matter what anyone says it looks great and you can rock it. The main key to wearing a bikini is confidence and since you have dropped weight and if you feel good in it that is all that matters.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think the black top will be more comfortable and more secure.
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    you look FAB in both!!!! Be proud and rock those bikinis!! :)
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'd say black top and buy both bottoms, then you can mix and match :D

Exactly what I was thinking. The black one give better shape and looks like you can move around in it without worry that the girls will fall out.
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    the black one
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    They are both adorable, and you look great, by the way!! I like the pink one best, and they are both good choices. Good job!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    It may just be the angle, but you look thinner in the black one. Black is always more slimming.
  • Calliesmom1
    Options
    i llike the black one. :) very pretty
  • mandalu292
    mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I like them both, but the black one looks awesome! Your hard work is definitely paying off! :)
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Could you find a pink halter top? Because I think the black cut is better but the pink color is more fun.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i like both, but the black looks more supportive to the girls:laugh:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    The style of the black one supports the best but you are faired skinned like me I think.. I'd go with the pink or a different color than the black. I have found I look bigger if I wear black since there is such a contract between me and the suit. A bright color or a pastel would be good. Or the bright pink Just my opinion tho
  • jesscarows
    jesscarows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like the color of the pink one, but the shape/fit of the black top!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I think these are both much more flattering to you than the one yesterday. Great choices!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My vote's the black one! <3 The pink top looks like your boobies are gonna bust out! It's still nice; the black one's just more utilitarian.
  • StrawberrySt
    StrawberrySt Posts: 235
    Options
    Good on you for listening to advice from your previous post. Goodness knows on here a lot of people ask for adice they don't want to hear!

These bikini's are so much more flattering and I love that you are rocking that bikini bottom! You look great and I think either are good choices! Why not bring both and mix it up?

Congratulations on your confidence :flowerforyou:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Hands down....PINK!!!!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Do what I do - jump around in each one like an idiot in the dressing room. If you have a nip slip in one, you have your answer.

I'd be nervous about the pink one.... but I have two younger kids that I swim with and are always climbing on me.... so extra precautions needed!

Haha. A nip slip. Love it!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Much better!!!!! If I were you, I would do the black top, because it is SUPER flattering on you, and maybe rock the pink bottoms for a splash of fun color!!!! Definitely wear the bikini bottoms!!!! They look better than the shorts - you look smaller!!!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!