All about my butt...

Options
So, here's the thing about my butt. It's small. It's tight, but small. Like, flat as a damn pancake. My side view is basically a board, but with some boobs on it. I mean, I've never been one of those girls that had the *kitten* everyone looked at in jeans, but now that I'm working out more, I want that butt!!! So, does anyone have a workout that they currently do that helps with the butt? I just want something to give me that hott hiney that I can do at night before bed. I need to BUILD people lol. PLEASE HELP ME ACHIEVE MY DREAM BUTT!!!! :)

-Katie

Replies

• Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Squats with heavy weights. I've had that flat as a pancake butt my whole life. Since I've started lifting and doing squats, my husband says that he's amazed at how my butt has rounded and lifted!
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Whoo! Rounding and lifting! That's what I need!!! :D
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    it's muscle... pump it up!
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    Pump it up??? Like a bike tire???

Kidding, kidding ;)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    All I saw was butt in the title and I felt the need to be here.

Squat deep and heavy.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Squats with heavy weights. I've had that flat as a pancake butt my whole life. Since I've started lifting and doing squats, my husband says that he's amazed at how my butt has rounded and lifted!

This. Nothing will give you a better butt than squats. You can do some assists with glute-ham raises oto.
  • ktwest2107
    Options

This. Nothing will give you a better butt than squats. You can do some assists with glute-ham raises oto.

What is a glute-ham raise? Like bridges??
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Squats.
    Lunges ( forward and backward)
    deadlifts
    Sumo squats
    Step ups
    Hip thrusters
    Leg kickbacks

My butt/leg routines include these.

(all show up with google)
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    Squats.
    Lunges ( forward and backward)
    deadlifts
    Sumo squats
    Step ups
    Hip thrusters
    Leg kickbacks

Excellent. I like that there are several different exercises. I could do 3 sets of 10 every night/ every other night and be good to go. Thanks!
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options

Also hip thrusts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCm-70-9_XE
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    there is a workout video from Exercise Tv you can follow it is available on youtube. Search Butt Bible.

Good Luck
  • Flaming_Reef
    Flaming_Reef Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift. It's actually shaping my butt to be rounder and lifted. I've always had a soft booty but I can physically see the round dent forming and I'm only in the second week! I've lost a half inch off my rear and I'm doing the 'Classic' program. You would probably like the 'Too Flat or Square' track which is all shaping and lifting.
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    here is the link for the butt bible work out. its not preachy or anything just workout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Yeah, squats lol. There is a lady on here... she showed a picture of her before and months into heavy lifting, including squats, and her butt was super flat and kind of droopy before and after it was round and perky.

I've always had kind of a big butt but since I lost about 20 pounds, a lot of it was in my butt. It's not as big and definitely not very perky. I've start lifting weights at the gym a week or 2 ago and I'm hoping that will help.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    here is the link for the butt bible work out. its not preachy or anything just workout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews

thanks for posting...I am soooo gonna do this!!