New motivation!

Options
Hey, I'm kinda new to this thing.... My best friend got me on here. I did really well with tracking my stuff for the first week... but started slacking! I now have a new drive, a new outlook and better mindset!
We have a group of people in our area that are kicking of our own "biggest loser" that will run for 6 weeks! She and I are going to do it and see how well we do! I'm really excited! I would like to drop about 25 to 30 lbs! I know that seems like a lot, but hey, it's a goal, and what have I got to loose other than fat!?! LOL
I wish you guys all the luck in your goals, and ask you do the same for us!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• metalpalace
    Options
    The good luck wishes are reciprocated!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl! :love: :flowerforyou:

We'll all be your cheerleaders!

We can all do it............ :bigsmile:
  • kathrynp45
    kathrynp45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! I fell off too but when I came back and started losing weight again it helped re-inspire me to get under the 'last 10 pounds' to go....

216225.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nova64
    nova64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO much everyone! I am already excited about this challenge I am doing and this site is REALLY helping me! Good luck to all of you too!