Looking for support /new friends

Options
Hi All.
I've been using this app on my phone for about a month and I LOVE IT!!! It is amazing how much easier it is to stay on track with this. This is my first time visiting the online site. Would love to make some new friends and give / recieve support.
Brandi

Replies

• mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Happy to be your new friend! Lets kick some butt together!
  • surf_frog34
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey. You can add me as well :)
  • brandij72
    brandij72 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you new friends. :)
  • jessicades
    Options
    New also!
  • Katlynbl
    Katlynbl Posts: 4
    Options
    Fairly new also!
  • T0cuteu
    T0cuteu Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Brandi.
    I am new to this iphone app and online program as well. It looks totally awesome. Talking with eachother and supporting.....nice! You can add me if you want for sure!
    Trying to stay on track with eating isn't as difficult for me as making sure I work out. I get to the gym, but my intensity that I put into my workout on the days I don't train with my trainer...well, sucks! It's easy for me to find reasons to justify not going.

I am working out in a larger gym, which creates me to feel uncomfortable.....almost like I'm second guessing how to work out...lol Tthe very muscle filled individuals watching.....I'm sure most of it is in my head, but still. I don't know if I am the only one that feels like that......
    I read that someone was talking about working out and not having a lot of energy. Me neither.

I've been working out for 4 weeks now. Meeting on Wednesday's with my trainer and Mon & Fri on my own. I haven't lost any weight yet :( Although I didn't start watching my eating habits until mid-May and I can see some form beginning. I have a trip to Mexico in November and I want to be able to wear my bikini and feel confident, so my goal is to lose about 23 pounds and firm all areas. I am 45 years young. Never really felt my age until this last year. Everything has slowed down, weight started coming on, back pain and gravity started to take over....lol
    Is there anybody out there that can relate????? Looking for new friends.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    welcome, and go ahead and add me if you'd like. I use the phone app a lot
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,
    Or not is too see
    I am not perfect
    my best to make it
  • Koharchick
    Koharchick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just started using the online part of this app. Everyone seems to be pretty friendly around here. Can I get some friends?!
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    welcome all!!!! add me if ya like ! everyone needs a support squad! good luck on your journeys! you can achieve your goals!!!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me.
  • nattyg2
    nattyg2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Would also like some support so feel free to add me also :)
  • pinkreena711
    pinkreena711 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi, everyone can add me too. i've been on and off Weight watchers for years so i tried to give this very similar, but still different, method a try. plus it's free and you can't beat that haha. i've completed almost 2 weeks and so far so good.
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! My name is Mary and I'm from Australia. I love the App too!! :smile: