Protein Powder

Options
fryeral
fryeral Posts: 2
I do not like the taste of Protein Powder, I have tried all different brands, flavored and unflavored. Anybody have any recipes to use protein powder and not be able to taste it?

Replies

• vmcagle
    vmcagle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes I do; this came from Dr. Oz, I changed it just a bit. It comes in at only 255 calories for a big glass full and you will feel as though you are having an incredible treat. 1 bannana 4oz without the skin, 1/2 cup organic 0% fat milk, 1 level scoop of Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder, 2 tablespoons of raw organic cocoa powder, sweeten with stevia. Add all the ingredients to your blender plus 1 large glass full of ice about 6 to 8 pieces. My blender has an icecream milkshake button, I just press that once for 1 cycle. Done & Delicious. Hope it works for you - you'll never know the protein powder is in there.
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Try ON Pro Complex. It by far tastes the best.
    Are you using it as a post workout supplement or meal replacement. For me I make a shake / smoothie out of it using just plain water, ice and the powder. It is a nice treat. Warmer I would agree it isn't the same as a fruit smoothie or chocolate drink.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    hi i buy true diet xelle from my protein.com and its lovely theres choc vanilla and plain you can add milk if desired and ,sometimes i mix the choc and vanilla together sometimes i add vanilla yogurt to thicken or u can add flavourings like cinnamon you need to shop about and find the make you like some are nasty but there are nice ones out there you should be able to sample sachets so your not wasting money adding friuit is an excellant idea x good luck