Wee, wee, wee

Options
I have been drinking all my water everyday this week and I have been wee, wee, wee morning, noon, and night! :tongue: Any suggestions to control my bladder would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Your bladder will get use to it !! Good job and keep it up!!!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    what goes in must come out in one form or another.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Stop drinking so much water.:happy:
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Imagine a dry plant that you pour water on, the water just runs right through. As the soil becomes re-hydrated, the water gets absorbed instead of running right out the bottom.

If your body isn't used to drinking that much water, you are like a dry plant and it will run right through. It takes about 2 weeks to re-hydrate your body. By then you should be able to drink your 8 glasses/day and not spend so much time in the bathroom.

2 weeks - hang in there!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    It will pass... thought I was going to die when I finally started drinking water, but yeah, in 10 days to 2 weeks your body will adjust.

But if you stop drinking enough water for a few days, and then start up again, you may start over with that cycle. Learned that the hard way (as she runs for the bathroom again!)
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    You could always put in a good workout and sweat it out... just be glad it's coming out. Imaging all the weight you'd be gaining from water weight. That'd be depressing as hell. :tongue: