I am the personality type INFJ, do you know yours?

Options

Replies

• IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    ENFP...The champion personality where the most difficult things come easy, yet the simple things can overcomplicate and frustrate us.-
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    ENFP/ENFJ if I hang out with Ps too much I get frustrated cos I like security so I turn into a J. But mostly I am ENFP. Every movie or tv show I watch I get deeply involved, I can talk to anyone but I also overinvest.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    Took it again and as suspected, thinking and feeling change depeding on my current state.

Extroverted (E) 65% Introverted (I) 35%
    Intuitive (N) 60.47% Sensing (S) 39.53%
    Thinking (T) 52.63% Feeling (F) 47.37%
    Perceiving (P) 64.29% Judging (J) 35.71%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I was ISTJ
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What type are you if you can't be bothered to take the test, and are fairly convinced it's BS anyway?
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    another INFJ checking in...
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    What type are you if you can't be bothered to take the test, and are fairly convinced it's BS anyway?

It is not a test to say who you are permanently, it is a personality profile. It helps some people understand themselves a little better so they can recognise why they behave certain ways. I find it helped me with changing unwanted behaviours. It was developed by professionals, although I am sure many people have not taken a thorough MBTI test on here, it can still give an indication. If you don't like it, why bother commenting? To be a douche?
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    The type that wont get a job in most reputable company's,and with that response most here can already analyze what type you are.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    INTS. Apparently the rarest, didn't show up when I googled it, nicknamed 'the Mastermind'. I found this hilarious because it said 'This is not a career suggestion'.
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I-Introversion=Tend to be quiet and reserved
    S-Sensing=Tend to be more concrete than abstract.
    T-Thinking=Generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations
    P-Perception=Tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions
  • npeery
    npeery Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    INTJ. I spent the first 28 years of my life believing that there was something wrong with me.
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    INTJ. I spent the first 28 years of my life believing that there was something wrong with me.
    ISTP - I know there is something wrong with me, it took me 28 years to figure out what it is. :)
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    INT here! :)

It's been really hard for me to decide if I'm a J or P, though. I've read books on this and still couldn't decide. And then, Harley, your description of the P made me laugh at myself. I seem to be delaying judgment on whether or not I'm a J or P. ;)

However, I do get such relief when I finally close on a decision, so that's why I was confused about it.

So I'll close with: I'm an INTP! :)
  • betterrunfaster
    Options
    INTJ - you want me on your post apocalyptic team.

"To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know."

The irony being that being able to tell someone I don't know and redirect them makes me seem more competent.
  • betterrunfaster
    Options

You should have hung out with me, I was not invested enough to pay attention ; )
  • benum21121
    Options
    ISTJ!
  • IronSmasher
    Options

It is not a test to say who you are permanently, it is a personality profile. It helps some people understand themselves a little better so they can recognise why they behave certain ways. I find it helped me with changing unwanted behaviours. It was developed by professionals, although I am sure many people have not taken a thorough MBTI test on here, it can still give an indication. If you don't like it, why bother commenting? To be a douche?

Because I didn't know anything about it.

Now I've looked into it a little more, I can see why I've never even heard of it.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    The type that wont get a job in most reputable company's,and with that response most here can already analyze what type you are.

I was in the Royal Air Force as an aircraft technician for 12 years, cleared to secret, served on QRA for both the southern and northern hemispheres, acted as a representative of the RAF as part of a display team, deployed and armed on many occasions.

Is that reputable?
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    ENFJ
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    INFJ