Do you have a belly?

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
Original image on left, touched-up image on right. What if everyone knew that the bodies we idolize in print are fabrications? Do you have a belly and thighs? So does this model.

[img]https://fbcdn_sphotos_g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554582_439557089401694_1760689903_n.jpg[/img]

Replies

• beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Original image on left, touched-up image on right. What if everyone knew that the bodies we idolize in print are fabrications? Do you have a belly and thighs? So does this model.

[img]https://fbcdn_sphotos_g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554582_439557089401694_1760689903_n.jpg[/img]

very truth!!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think we all have them.
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Soooo true!! There basically pieces of ART after all the photoshop and airbrushing!
  • Timkoetta
    Timkoetta Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Interesting photo. :laugh:

And, yes I have a belly. :grumble:
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    She also appears to be having a wee in the one on the left. Dirty girl! You don't wee in the shower!
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    She also appears to be having a wee in the one on the left. Dirty girl! You don't wee in the shower!

hahahahahahahahaha!! :laugh:
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options

That is funny.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Don't know why, but this is the first thing I noticed. Gross......
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

HAHAHA

Dunno why but I read that in a Ricky Gervais voice :)
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Sorry....but no amount of photoshoping will make my belly look that great lol She had a great body before the alterations.

Add about 10 times the fat and that's where I'm at :-)
  • hellokehtty
    Options
    Mine has gone down a lot after losing weight but I still do a little even with being pretty slim....have yet to meet or see a "real" girl (no plastic surgery, no photoshop, etc.) who doesn't, honestly!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Lol yup I do... Still working on it... I think I kinda like the model better with her little belly and hips. I don't know just think it looks better on her.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I hate that they STILL photoshop Oprah on her magazine cover. We all KNOW she doesnt look like that. Who are they fooling? They think people wont buy the magazine it they see how round her face is or how wide her hips are. If so, then obviously the content of the magazine isn't good enough.

I dont buy the magazine but I have seen photos of Oprah and you cant miss her magazine staring at you from the rack at the grocery store.....I dont like hypocrisy.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options

LOL

And yes I do, after 3 kids (2 cesarians) it is really hard to get rid of.
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I prefer the real her. Why did they make her more tan?
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    hahahaha tsk tsk tinkling is the shower is forbidden because it will turn blue :) jk But the only thing that bothers me is that I have alittle stomach (check out my pictures on my thread or on my profile) I hate it because I never had it in high school and the beginning of college. That is the only thing that bothers me other than that I am fine!! haha :):mad:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    #Truth
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think you look good without the brushing up. Just be proud of who you are, your belly does not make you, you make you!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Up until I hit 50 (three years ago) I've been naturally thin but still with a a small belly. Sadly, it's not a little larger than I'd like so I'm working on it again.

I have found speed intervals does work to lessen it ... but it takes a very long time along with consistently doing it without breaks.
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    model really??? wow