Anyone out there work from home and want to be friends?

Options
I type medical records from home and work the graveyard shift. Love to meet some new people and support each other. I have a LONG WAY to go!

Replies

• thinnerthaniam
    thinnerthaniam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started a couple of days ago....and I also have 25 lbs to go. I turned an extra bedroom into my personal fitness room and I'm loving it! Couldn't stand going to the gym in hopes to get a machine that was broke down or attending the overly packed classes.

Good Luck!
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    SAHM with insomnia here. Feel free to add me :)
  • sueannerojas
    Options
    i work from home im a sahm lol add me i would love to be your friend
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-)

I work from home 2-3 days a week the other two days I have 2 hours driving to the office and back which I hate !
    I'm an IT Service Manager for a very well known company and work silly amounts of hours so I am on here a lot of the day as I need to rest my brain in between tasks or it stops altogether:laugh:

I'm in the UK but if you are on the graveyard shift we may well catch each other on so feel free to add me :smile:
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi, I work from home for a computer tech company. Been on here for a few months and love it. Question. I have a friend who needs to work from home. She is a single mom and has been trying to find stuff but most are scams. Please message me if you know of anything.
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Full time WAHM here with insomnia to boot! Add me!
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I work from home, I'm a night owl, and I have 6 grown kids. I also know what a journey this can be when you are awake when everyone else is asleep.

Feel free to add me!
  • minniemousexox
    Options
    wow 100lbs is alot! that is my goal too
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do general and legal transcription from home after my little ones have gone to bed. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!