I went a little nutz tonight....

Options
Dam ice cream. :explode::laugh: :explode:
It started last nite... then called to me again today. :grumble:

But I feel pretty OK about it.... right now at least! I was going to fib on the food diary...
but then couldn't wait to write down all the crap I ate.
And I won't get mad at myself tomorrow! Will eat light & work hard at the gym.

Breaking up is hard to do.............. with my boyfriend's Ben & Jerry! :laugh: :love: :laugh:

Replies

• RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Coffee ice cream is the best. ...we all scream...
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Get it out of the house. Keep it out of the house. BF may have to switch to a kind of ice cream that you hate so you won't eat it... Make your environment one that supports you and helps you, not one that causes you to fail.

(Hubby had to stop bringing home Krispy Kreme donuts for me on Sats, he'd take the boys there, then bring me home some... yum... he had to stop bringing them home for me, I couldn't control myself.)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I went a little nuts tonight as well. My daughter's flying off to camp tomorrow for 10 days, and I thought we'd have a junk food night before she went. Then I felt guilty and went for a late night walk...now I'm debating over doing a workout video. :smile:

Edit: (did it lol)
  • xxxmaggiexxx
    Options
    try ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt, u cant even tell its not really ice cream and its a lot less calories! x
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    We keep the Skinny Cow fudge bars and the little teeny individual cups of Edy's Vanilla Bean in the freezer. That way you're kinda limited to 150 calories - (Unless you totally lose it and eat more than 1 :noway: ).

We each have one a night, and it's budgeted in.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'll trade places with u right now:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......*got done drinking at 12:45am.....got done eating mozz at 1:30am got home at 2:30am.........fell asleep at 3:00am.......woke up at 5:55am........i've got a hang over and im tired lol............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so long as u enjoyed yourself right?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Thank god I don't like ice cream!!