64 YEAR OLD GREAT GRANDMOTHER BIKINI MODEL

Options

Replies

• ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Eh can we see a almost naked pics of you so I can tell you how disgusting I think you are?

No?

Then keep your opinion for yourself.

I think she look fantastic and I admire her dedication

exactly what i was thinking <3
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Technically she's not a GILF or a GGILF, she's a 'dragon'. Dragon slayers are the younger guys that go after grandmas. Think about the advantages to dragon slaying. Instead of just a one-night stand, you also get to wake up to your clothes folded neatly and the smell of pancakes and sausage.

haha!

I'll get my sword.
  • sweetgeek793
    Options
    Wow good on her for doing what she enjoys and not letting age be a barrier!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I was watching that funny fashion show on E with Joan Rivers and last week they showed Jane Fonda who is 74 and she looked amazing. It just goes to show what a lifetime of health and fitness can do for a body.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great...for any age!!

To the people saying negative comments about her looking masculine etc, is there any need to say that? Can't you just ignore the thread if it's not to your tastes, or if you just HAVE to say something, something like "It's not my personal preference" rather than just putting her down.

I don't think she looks like a man at all, just a very muscular lady, which she's obviously worked damn hard for!
  • focus4fitness
    Options
    Technically she's not a GILF or a GGILF, she's a 'dragon'. Dragon slayers are the younger guys that go after grandmas. Think about the advantages to dragon slaying. Instead of just a one-night stand, you also get to wake up to your clothes folded neatly and the smell of pancakes and sausage.
    Something tells me she isn't sitting around making pancakes for anyone! lol
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    What is with the 'for her age' she is in awesome shape? That woman kicks *kitten* (you all know that when she isn't competition ready, that isn't how she looks? Just like anyone else that competes....)
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Now that's what dedication is.. She is great! Youngsters like us should learn some.

Here is a 60 year old doing calisthenic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78NP1WrXYc
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    i am sorry but that has to be a man!! Nice body, but wow very masculin.

Yeah because everyone knows women are meant to be fat and flabby right.

Grandma's making me wanna step my game up now
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what anyone thinks, that is a woman more than three times my age, that has put in a ridiculous amount of work, and my hats off to her :)

I agree. Regardless of what haters say, I would rather look like her at 64, healthy andd happy than wrinkled and saggy. Furthermore that takes tremendous dedication and discipline which half the haters and most of us don't have or or we wouldn't be here struggling with weight issues. Just saying.....

Wow hate is a very strong word..... and not applicable. We all have preferences in what we look at and what we appreciate nothing to do with hating or indeed being a hater..... wow

Wow right back at you buddy. You (who don't have a picture as a profile) and some not particularly fit looking people just said someone's grandma looks like a man. Not cool. Pretty much worse than anything anyone here has said.

I don't understand people who join something called "my FITNESS pal" and then turn their body hatred on people whose dedication and ability shows. I would truly rather look like that woman than any of the people who have criticized her appearance. Plus, the accomplishment and effort and work that goes into looking like her makes a person confident enough they don't have to insult others so deep to their core as saying they look like a different gender. Small people do that.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    She just hasn't met the right slayer yet.
  • focus4fitness
    Options
    She just hasn't met the right slayer yet.

Maybe, maybe she would make them one of those high protein pankcakes lol
  • smartin9912
    smartin9912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clk6r8tjlno&amp;feature=related Great video on mother/daughter body builders...Mom is 76!
    :happy:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Eh can we see a almost naked pics of you so I can tell you how disgusting I think you are?

No?

Then keep your opinion for yourself.

I think she look fantastic and I admire her dedication

exactly what i was thinking <3

:flowerforyou:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Omg! She looks totally amazing :drinker: :drinker: **Fitness Model**
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clk6r8tjlno&amp;feature=related Great video on mother/daughter body builders...Mom is 76!
    :happy:

That is freaking spectacular as well as the original video. I can only hope I am as fit as these ladies when I am that age. Motivated=Dedication!
  • MsQt
    Options
    Regardless of what anyone thinks, that is a woman more than three times my age, that has put in a ridiculous amount of work, and my hats off to her :)

You got that right! That's hard work for sure=)
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Would any of the people saying she looks "scary" or "manly" because she doesn't have a "look you prefer" say those things on someone's before and after thread on this site? I don't understand why it is all that different. For all you know, that woman uses MFP! The body bashing is just sad.

I think that woman is amazing. More power to her!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Alright let's re-focus back on the video and the achievement of that woman, amazing work and I can only imagine how much time and effort she put in it

More positive less negatives please! :)

This^^^

This again^^^^
  • MsQt
    Options
    Alright let's re-focus back on the video and the achievement of that woman, amazing work and I can only imagine how much time and effort she put in it

More positive less negatives please! :)

This^^^

I agree as well!