Help: Daily Food Plans

Options
Hello,
I joined this site a little while ago but never really had a chance to keep up with it. I recently had my fourth child and I am ready to get my shape back!! I was wondering if anyone had any good meal plans...for breakfast, snack, lunch etc. I am someone who eats out everyday AND WANT IT TO STOP!! So any tips would help. Thank you so much for all of the support on these message boards. :smile:

63728.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    some ppl find it helpful to plan a week out in advance. others keep breakfast and lunch and snacks the same everyday and mix things up for their dinner. if you're used to eating out a lot, it sounds like you might like variety + you don't spend a lot planning.

sooo start small. figure out your breakfast the night before and lay out the supplies.
    and at breakfast sort out dinner--that way your day is bracketed with planned meals and you can have a little more freedom in the day to adjust as needed.

congrats on little one #4, btw. :flowerforyou:

you might want to search past threads for breakfast ideas and on the go lunches. ppl have posted up a lot of great suggestions.

for myself:
    breakfast is always high fiber cinnamon swirl instant oatmeal with 1/4cup raisins and 1/8 sliced almonds
    lunch: pbj on matza w/carrots; turkey on wonder whole grain white with carrots; grapes; peanut butter banana smoothie (homemade)
    other ppl use dinner leftovers, hummus and veges, lean cuisines etc, hardboiled eggs, salad with chicken breast slices

dinner for me--i try to aim for a protein and either 2 veges or 1 vege and 1 fruit, sometimes a carb

good luck--you are sure to succeed with your goals as long as you stick to it--most of the time. :drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: