stupid mozz sticks

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
sooooooo i got drunk and had fun....we went to uno's after and i got an order of mozz sticks thinking id be ok because i didnt have dinner.......come home and find out theres almost an entire days worth of cals in those mozz sticks ...i'm only over by 340ish cals but still 820 cals in mozz sticks? :noway: :noway: god i'm wasted.......time for bed lmao

Replies

• You shouldn't have records of this kind of thing... in the morning you wouldn't have even remembered :laugh: :wink:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    sooooooo i got drunk and had fun....we went to uno's after and i got an order of mozz sticks thinking id be ok because i didnt have dinner.......come home and find out theres almost an entire days worth of cals in those mozz sticks ...i'm only over by 340ish cals but still 820 cals in mozz sticks? :noway: :noway: god i'm wasted.......time for bed lmao
    Forget about the Mozz Sticks - what about the calories in all that alcohol you drank!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • sooooooo i got drunk and had fun....we went to uno's after and i got an order of mozz sticks thinking id be ok because i didnt have dinner.......come home and find out theres almost an entire days worth of cals in those mozz sticks ...i'm only over by 340ish cals but still 820 cals in mozz sticks? :noway: :noway: god i'm wasted.......time for bed lmao
    Forget about the Mozz Sticks - what about the calories in all that alcohol you drank!!!:drinker: :drinker:

My original comment before I did the edit mentioned the same thing but I felt it was best not to remind her. :happy:
  • hasiangirl

My orginal comment before I did the edit mentioned the same thing but I felt it was best not to remind her. :happy:
    lol the drinks only had about 276cals in them
  • XFitMojoMom
    each???:glasses: :smokin:
  • hasiangirl
    nope total :bigsmile: vodka surprisingly when u only have 2 and a halfish drinks isnt that high in cals lol the mixer of course only had 10 in each drink lol so 20 from the mixer and the other 256 from 2 and 1/2ish drinks of vodka :laugh: :laugh:
  • each???:glasses: :smokin:
    nope total :bigsmile: vodka surprisingly when u only have 2 and a halfish drinks isnt that high in cals lol the mixer of course only had 10 in each drink lol so 20 from the mixer and the other 256 from 2 and 1/2ish drinks of vodka :laugh: :laugh:

Wish I could get drunk off 2.5 drinks...
  • hasiangirl

lol i think my bartender/waitress mightve put more in it than the avg drink though, thats why i calculated higher amounts of vodka too.....she usually puts double in my drinks :embarassed: ....i tip really well lol (I give 100% tip and get a 110% better drink)
  • XFitMojoMom
    yeah, me too! Takes me 2 bottles of wine and about 6 ozs of vodka.:drinker: :glasses: :glasses:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member

She's a cheap date....:laugh:
  • hasiangirl

awwwww were u asking me on a date hun?? :blushing: :blushing:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    haha. dude. I'm so right there with you. I got kinda blitzed on Monday (3 vodka drinks and a shot) and ended up getting a small fry from a drive through . BLECH! :sick:

I've cut back on my drinking drastically though to loose weight. its only once a week now when I go drink instead of every other day. haha.

CHEERS! :drinker:
  • chrissyh

ssshhhhhh you're not supposed to tell anyone, remember
  • hasiangirl

oopsies :embarassed: ......*immitates steve erkels voice* did i do thattt?
  • chrissyh

Picturing Hasian with her Belt up to her boobs.....big ole taped up glasses and we must not forget the suspenders....
  • hasiangirl

Picturing Hasian with her Belt up to her boobs.....big ole taped up glasses and we must not forget the suspenders....
    i dont know that sounds kind of hot lol....i always wanted to buy a pair of suspenders
This discussion has been closed.