Congratulations on your success!! You are beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • Cazkath
    Cazkath Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow well done you, I am just new to this and thought that I would take a look at the community site. keep up the good work, I am a UK size 16/18 wanting to get back to Uk size 12/14, hopefully I will be able to get there in the next few months too x
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow. I just need to say thank you to all of you. Very humbled and can not tell you how much I appreciate your kind words.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    great job.
  • Veronica__S
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiring story!! Made me cry actually! I needed to read something like this right about now! Feeling very unaccomplished lately. You look great and have definitely lit a spark here! Thank you and GREAT WORK!!!! :smile:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    jubk9z-1.jpg

Wow!!! You look like a new woman!! I just HAD to copy the smaller version of the pic here. You look far too incredible for people to not see you!!! Congrats on a job well done!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kykykenna
    Options
    jubk9z-1.jpg

Wow!!! You look like a new woman!! I just HAD to copy the smaller version of the pic here. You look far too incredible for people to not see you!!! Congrats on a job well done!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Oh thank you for the comment and fixing my picture!!!! I wanted to, but didnt want to screw it up again!!!!! :) MAYBE I will try again...LOL
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I loved the commentary that went with your before and after picture. Im glad someone reposted it so we could look at you properly.
    In the real world it does take a long time to find the right way for each individual person. We can take advice but it has to be your mindset that makes it happen.

You look much younger and glamourously gorgeous :bigsmile:

You have done a fantastic job and have been a fantastic Pal to lots of people. :flowerforyou:

Don't tell everyone though because I don't like sharing. :noway:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    way to go girl . You are a sexy diva now girl. Whoooo HOOO awsome job
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for encouraging some of us who are still in the journey. For me, it has not been easy as I don't loose as fast as others. So it can be frustrating and disappointing when the scale doesn't reflect my hard work. I will keep your words in mind and won't give up! You look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • eln2008
    eln2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post. I currently wear a size 16 (haven't been able to get under the number in years, but 18 was my largest after the birth of my son). Your story is so inspiring to me! I'm new to MFP, and I hope to get this weight off one day at a time. Congratulations! You look great!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!:smile:
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great
  • freckled_lady
    Options
    You look great! I really appreciate your story. I was stubbornly doing things "my way" for a long time and finally decided that perhaps I wasnt the expert. Since then, with the help of a phenomenal trainer, I'm losing weight and gaining muscle like crazy (in a happy and healthy way!)
  • kykykenna
    Options
    :bigsmile: You ALL have inspired ME to go further, and do better. Thank you!!! (And thank you to the best MFP pals EVER!) :)
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! You look incredible and are proof that "slow and steady can win the race!" Keep up all the great work! Thanks for posting your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!