The Final Meltdown 8.7.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

I did not make great food choices yesterday but I am going to blame it on TOM next week (i decided to give into the cravings).:tongue: I took a rest day yesterday because my leg and foot were bothering me. I will rey to get a wrokout in tonight but definatly tomorrow.

Hope yall have a grat weekend

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Morning chickies!!!

I was ok on the food choices untill the evening!

Let me start with my day... if you work in a hospital, you know what JCAHO is. It is a commission that accredits your hospital and they audit every couple of years. Well I got a call that the auditor was coming to see our department (which includes questioning and quizzing) in an hour.... I had to find a doc to sit in with me. Long story short, we did fine, but I stayed up late, making thank you cupcakes for the doc who went through hell with me and another doc's birthday.......

So..I licked the batter spoon, and had a finger of my butter frosting! bad, bad, bad ...lol
  • smadag1
    You did better than I would have. I would have had a cupcake and more than one like of frosting:laugh:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    I can go without too much frosting... but lemon cake batter?..... Why is it so darn tasty?!?!?!
    The good thing, is that 22 of the 24 came to work with me, and the other 2 went into a baggie and into the frige drawer that my brother uses (he rents a room from me).... by the time I get home from work, he will be high on sugar, but there will be NO cupcakes! lol
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    that does sound yummy!!!

I lowered my daily goal a bit - trying to switch things up a bit - will stick with it for a week and see how things go - but I for sure will be eating all of my exercise calories!
  • smadag1
    It looks like I willnot get a workout in tonight because DH and I are going to see the new GI JOE movie when he gets off work. Oh well I will just try to be real smart with my choices. Maybe I will do 3 tomorrow since DH is working from 5am until 7PM:noway:
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    today is my weigh in day I am down .4lbs from last week Friday...at least it's going down ever so slowly!
  • smadag1
    I will not weight in for probably 2 weeks because I hit TOM next week so there is no point is hitting the scale until it is gone. So far I am stuck at the same weight but I am going to try switching thing up and see how that works
This discussion has been closed.