WHO LOVES PIZZA?!?

wasveganvictoria88
wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
Meeeee!! And I've got a super awesome recipe for you too...around 300kcals for a wholeeeeeeeeeee pizza!

Lies?! Nope! Its called a Faizza (fah-eeza)!

Ingredients

1 tortilla, around 100-200kcals (The less the cals the more topping you can have)
2tbsp passata
Dried mixed herbs
20-30g low fat cheese grated (low low, ww, rosemary conley)
Toppings - go for lots of veggies, a slice of meat, olives, chillies, rocket anything low cal and yummy!

Method

Place tortilla on baking tray, and spread on the passata, sprinkle on mixed herbs.

Layer your veggies and meat if you choose. Sprinkle on cheese.

Bake in medium oven for 10mins or grill for 10mins.

VOILA!

Its one of my fave things to make, invented it when I was at uni craving pizza and had no money to buy one!!

Replies

• sumeetn
    sumeetn Posts: 56
    thanks, shall try it, love pizzas as well
  • Lilip0p
    Lilip0p Posts: 36
    Oddly enough, not me! Hate it!
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Oddly enough, not me! Hate it!

ur lucky i wish i was like u!!!!!!! i lovveeee pizza can have it everyday!!!!
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Love pizza!! I'll try this one this weekend.
  • kmiagia
    kmiagia Posts: 104
    bump!!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Pizza unfortunately is my BIGGEST weakness, that and donuts...haha. It's the only food I can just eat and eat and eat and NEVER get sick of. While I am getting to my goal I make english muffin pizzas and it curbs my craving for it. Once I get to my goal (9 more pounds) I will have "normal" pizzeria pizza every other week, and not just one or 2 slices either. I could never go the rest of my life just having one slice every 2 months. Noooo wayyyyy. Obsessed.:love:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    By the way, what is passata???????
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    I love pizza xD I might try this sometime. :)
  • Miss_Ever55
    Miss_Ever55 Posts: 14 Member
    I've tried that! There pretty good! used to do it with pita pickets too, made kind of a calzone with them!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    By the way, what is passata???????
    tomato sauce for pasta - just crushed tomatos and maybe some herbs and garlic depending on the brand
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    mmmmmmmmm sound tasty!!
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    bump
  • samtrois
    samtrois Posts: 27
    Luckily I'm a fairly active guy, who can usually afford to include 6-700 calories from my delicious home made crusts in my normal allowance
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Brill idea, thanks. My husband is obsessed with pizza, this will mean he can have it more often and save calories