Finally did it - First big NSV

Options
1nsanity
1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
it happened last night while at the gym.

i do a half an hour of cardio and ever 4 minutes i vary my resistance between a low number and high number. as i was doing my last high resistance set and about to switch to the lower resistance... i didnt switch. i just kept going and going the next four minutes keeping the higher resistance. granted our cardio machines have tvs and i was watching the baseball game but i was excited and happy i did it... and it finally hit me. that runner's high. ive never felt it before and i always thought it was an odd concept. now i know what it feels like, and i cant wait to get back to the gym and feel it again. cheers to all those who have experienced this feeling, and for those who havent, once you feel it, you will love it.

Replies

• susieqa6699
    susieqa6699 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    Hell yeah! I know that feeling, well done! It's great the first time you think "bugger that I'll leave it where it is and see how long I can go", and you find you can do a hell of a lot better than you thought you would.
    Keep it up!
  • 1nsanity
    1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! it really was an amazing feeling, and i hope everyone can experience it. it has taken me a long time and a lot of exercise for thigns to come together, but its been totally worth it.
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way 2 Go :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!