Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    5 beers I look pretty good!!

Hahahaha i love this
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Hair Brush, Mascara, Eye Shadow....

That is it really... I like oil of olay soap/cream but don't use it on a regular basis.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    grrrr. Stupid computer ate my whole reply. LOL.

will post later...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    5 beers I look pretty good!!

Would that be 5 beers for me or you? :tongue:

For you:flowerforyou:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    fragrant tresses shampoo bar (made by a local herbal company)
    homemade vinegar, rosemary, lavendar and sage hair rinse
    gorgeous gams soap (made by local herbal company)
    coconut oil for moisturizing the skin
    kenra curl defining cream
  • veggievixen79
    veggievixen79 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love threads like this!

Day cream with sunscreen (still looking for The One--any suggestions for anti-aging combination skin?)
    Dry shampoo
    Cat's Eye mascara (the one in the yellow tube, forget the brand)
    Undereye concealer
    Oil like jojoba or grapeseed oil for skin/hair/nails--a little goes a loooong way and it doesn't make you all sticky in the summer like creams do.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Eyeliner, Powders, Eyebrow Pencil, Conditioner, and my In Styler I love that thing.
    These are my 5 must haves!!!!
  • Hairotica
    Hairotica Posts: 24
    Options
    Tretinoin Retinol A cream. I have to buy it from abroad but get 6 tubes at a time as its only on prescription here but OMG its a miracle and the only cream medically proven to reduce wrinkles etc. Google it and see! That and a really good facelift!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Liquid eyeliner... the kind that's like a felt tip marker. I think it's Revlon or Almay.

Long lasting lipstick. Usually Revlon because I had a bizarre allergic reaction to Covergirl that caused my lips to swell to Jolie proportions and then the skin sloughed off.

Eyeshadows by Carmindy (what not to wear makeup artist) for Sally Hansen.

No brand loyalty, but blush that has a shimmery highlighter powder for my cheekbones. Currently using one by Cover Girl and one by Physician's Formula.

Olive Oil. Best moisturizer ever, I swear... also great for removing makeup.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    MAC Studio Fix Fluid
    NARS Eyeshadow primer
    MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in taupe
    MAC MSFN
    MAC Warm Soul Blush
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Comb

Head wax

Red Hair dye #7

Q tip--clean ears

tissue--blow nose in.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    -Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer with SPF---I'm ANAL about the sunscreen, I don't want to get cancer or wrinkles lol
    -Water. Not joking---plain ol water is crucial to my beauty regimen.
    -Black soft pencil eyeliner--I'm not even that picky, I usually use Cover Girl or Maybelline, but it has to be BLACK.
    -Maybelline lash blash black mascara--the old school kind in the pink tube with the green wand top. It's what my mom always used, and I just grew up always using it. Again though, has to be BLACK.
    -Burts Bees Rose tinted lip balm. I wear it on my lips every day!

Oh and I wear Neutrogena sunscreen anytime I'm going to be outside at all. I always keep my skin protected! I wear concealer if I have a blemish, plus a little powder to reduce shine and some blush/bronzer, but not much. I do it up more if I'm going out, but for every day, as long as my eyes are done and my skin is protected, I'm good to go!
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If I had to nail it down to only 5, name brand specifics (so hard to do) I'd say:

Cera ve moisturizer - it can be used on your body & face and doesn't clog pores or bother my sensative skin
    pink sugar perfume - smells like cotton candy and I love it
    define-a-lash mascara (black) - thickens my tiny lashes w/o clumping
    croc nano flat iron/styler - heats up fast and you can safely curl or flat iron with it
    victoria's secret lip salve (the minty one) - it's glossy & good for the lips..win win
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    MAC Studio Fix Fluid
    NARS Eyeshadow primer
    MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in taupe
    MAC MSFN
    MAC Warm Soul Blush

Have you ever tried a MAC product? wait... what?
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bare minerals mineral powder - this has improved my skin so much that I can now easily go without makeup whenever I want
    benefit they're real mascara - I have no eyelashes so this is necessary
    any sort of chapstick - i need need need chapstick, I am addicted to it and if I'm somewhere and I've forgotten it, I will either - go home and get it, buy a new one, or have a small panic attack
    coach poppy perfume - my favorite smell ever
    jamaican black castor oil - my hair loves it
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Liquid eyeliner... the kind that's like a felt tip marker. I think it's Revlon or Almay.

Long lasting lipstick. Usually Revlon because I had a bizarre allergic reaction to Covergirl that caused my lips to swell to Jolie proportions and then the skin sloughed off.

Eyeshadows by Carmindy (what not to wear makeup artist) for Sally Hansen.

No brand loyalty, but blush that has a shimmery highlighter powder for my cheekbones. Currently using one by Cover Girl and one by Physician's Formula.

Olive Oil. Best moisturizer ever, I swear... also great for removing makeup.
    what no zit Popper? Lol
    my Mac 182 brush and different pigments depending on the day. MAC blush. And I like to wear mascara but my eyes are insanely sensitive(this is a never ending battle since I have way blonde eyelashes without mascara)
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1. Wen Cleansing Conditioner by Chaz Dean: I HATE buying into those stupid infomercials, but this stuff works like a dream. I have really long hair and it dries out real easy because I use so much heat-styling on it. Wen is great for me because then I don't use any harsh shampoo on my hair.
    2. BeautiControl Skinlogics Acne-prone System: my go-to daily skincare. I've never found products that work so well to get rid of and prevent my acne!
    3. Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Spray: gotta have that summer glow without the sun damage!
    4. CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eye pencil in "black onyx" and L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in black: I put these two together because I won't wear one without the other. The eyeliner just because it's the only kind I've ever used, and the mascara because it makes my eyelashes look like false ones!
    5. Jose Eber straightening iron: because I have crazy curly hair and straighten it more than is good for it. This thing works like a dream.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    For me:
    1) Anastasia Brow Powder and angle brush (I have sparse eyebrows that don't grow back; have been doing them this way for about 20 years, this is my staple!)
    2) A good eye cream (I alternate....for firming I like the Sephora brand eye cream; nighttime I use a hydrating Clinique one currently). If you're over 20, you need to start using one - prevention!!
    3) Make Up Forever High Definition foundation - makes my skin pretty flawless looking!
    4) Bronzer (don't have a specific one I like; it's all in the application) for that sunkissed glow without the skin damage!
    5) MAC eye shadows - great pigments, loads of colours! Oh, I'll add in here a sort of #6 I don't go without - Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion - a little dab literally keeps my eyeshadow from creasing from 7am when I apply, to 11pm when I wash it off!

Also - good face moisturizer. And the proof - I'm going to be 40 next year, but I usually hear I look around 30 or younger!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i always have either some black eyeliner or a little mascara.

i love having a light beige or pink lipgloss, but my partner hates how lipstick products feel...so it is for special occassions only.
  • skybluesounds
    Options
    Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion with SPF 30
    Bare Minerals make up
    Burt's Bee's Lip Balm
    Skinnygirl Vitamin C Body Scrub
    L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner