For the runners: Motivating Running Songs

Options
13»

Replies

• YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    (I'm just a ) Love Machine.....The Miracles

(if you can laugh and run at the same time that is).

Stellar :):):)
  • YogaNikki
    Options
    Usher - OMG
    Black Eyed Peas - any song they ever made, lol
    Beyonce - Single Ladies, Upgrade You; Sweet Dream; Deja Vu; Until the End of Time...too many to list!
    Destiny's Child - Bootylicious, Survivor; Sexy Daddy
    Ke$ha - Blow
    Lagy Gaga - Alejandro
    Timbaland/Pitbull - Pass at Me

These all make me run faster, harder...partly because I want to shake my booty to them :)

^^^^Love that you want to shake your booty! I thought I was the ONLY one who did that running, lol!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I need a new playlist, stat. I'm a big Florence & The Machine, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Hollywood Undead fan. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
    Sad to say the New Linkin Park cd/songs they came out with are really good to run to even though I like their old stuff way better

Feel free to add
  • YogaNikki
    Options
    I need a new playlist, stat. I'm a big Florence & The Machine, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Hollywood Undead fan. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
    Sad to say the New Linkin Park cd/songs they came out with are really good to run to even though I like their old stuff way better

Feel free to add

I love their old stuff much better as well. I've tried to run to the new album, but it doesn't light the fire under my feet, sad to say :( Thank-you though!! :)
  • mma_1176
    mma_1176 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the website!