What a difference a month makes................

Options
July24Lioness
July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
Here is a comparison of 2 pics I took of myself about a month apart. The first one was taken at the beginning of July and the other one I just took the other day. I know I was not smiling in the first one and tried to smile a bit in the second one.........

I can't believe the difference, especially in my mid-section!!!!

Corafront07-02-09.jpg

Cora08-05-09.jpg

Replies

• Melissa_123
    Options
    wow...I c an't believe that is from one month! Awesome...you look amazing!
  • Booze
    Booze Posts: 14
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes MAM!!! Great difference!:wink:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Love the new curvy picture! Very inspiring and I appreciate you posting these.
  • audiophile
    Options
    You look A-MAZING! :happy:
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

I uploaded those pics to my photobucket and was looking at December, January, February, April, June - only face pics taken. July I finally took a body shot when I was in the bathroom because that was when I first looked in the mirror and noticed a difference from my start weight.

August came and I took a couple the other day just to be taking them and when I uploaded the pics, I looked and I was like OMG, I can't believe the difference.

The first one was taken on July 2, 2009. The second one was taken August 5, 2009.

This motivates me even more to keep going and doing what I am doing.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats! Ill have my "first month since getting serious" pic coming soon too! Hope I see as big of a difference as in your pics
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    wow! congrats! Ill have my "first month since getting serious" pic coming soon too! Hope I see as big of a difference as in your pics

You will!!!

I think the first few months that I had started this, I must have had a lot of fat around my organs because I did not notice much on the outside, other than my face and neck getting smaller.

Then all of a sudden the outside started changing............

I need to kick up my exercise a notch or 2 and I will probably see even more results.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look soooooo good! Keep at it! YEY YOU!! :heart:
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    You look freaking awesome! I'm incredibly impressed! Congrats and keep up the fantastic work!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing difference! You look so much younger! It's just fantastic!!!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you look great!

P.S. We have the same water bottle! :) Makes it easy to get your 64 Oz in when you just have to fill it twice a day!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's amazing! And I love the smile!
  • nova64
    nova64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Great job!
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow nice job - you got the hourglass shape going on!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! The difference is AMAZING.
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look GREAT!! You are doing SO well!. Keep up the good work. One day at a time. You CAN DO IT!!

-Susan:happy:

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    wow! great job! you see a big diffrence! keep it up
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Thats so awesome!
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    That's awesome, you look great!

P.S. We have the same water bottle! :) Makes it easy to get your 64 Oz in when you just have to fill it twice a day!

Yes, I drink 5-6 of those per day. I have 2 that I keep around when I am in the office and take 1 with me when I have to go away from the office. It is pretty much strapped to my hip.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!