Im ready for some weight loss!!!

Options
Hello everyone, im excited that a website like this exists so that I can lose weight with people! My friends are trying to lose weight as well but I find them to be a bit competitive and I cannot stand that. I hope I can gain some friends on here........

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, im excited that a website like this exists so that I can lose weight with people! My friends are trying to lose weight as well but I find them to be a bit competitive and I can stand that. I hope I can gain some friends on here........

Your Friends can be your best workout buddies or your worst depending on many circumstances, however their competitive side can benefit you and them because they are always striving to be better that one another and you therefore it also pushes you. Good Luck and you came to the right place!!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you will love it!!! feel free to add me and best wishes to you on your fitness journey!!! :)
  • angenoir1103
    Options
    Thanks guys! @patel, your profile pic is hilarious!! :laugh: Im sure if I had a T-Rex running after me I would lose some weight too lol