I am so livid

Options
Its is so damn easy.... exscuse my french to put on weight but hard as hell to get it off...Well what do you know today is my weigh in and Im back up 4lbs and t.o.m left on monday so I cant blame that Im so Livid right now:grumble: :sad: :grumble: ....Maybe their right its in my genes to be fat *kitten*:sad: ..Now with all that said and done Im sit here and eat my bag of pecan rolls:sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    PUT THE PECAN ROLLS DOWN!!! Nothing good will come out of eating them, you will just feel worse afterwards.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    step away from the pecan rolls the 4# could so easily just be fluid from TOM....have you done strength training - I am always about 2 pounds heavier the morning after I strength train....

or could it be too many pecan rolls????/:wink::laugh:
  • proctor0828
    Options
    I refuse to believe that genes have much to do with it. WIth the right amount of work anyone can be a perfect 10. Don't get discouraged... You CAN do it.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Look at how much you have accomplished so far. You can do this. It takes re-evaluating how you think about it. Sometimes a new goal or a new persepective helps to continue the process. Remember this is not a diet fad, but a change in life style. Changes always are roller coasters with good and bad days. Just take the 4 lbs as a determination to do better next week instead of getting you down.

Good Luck. You are doing great.:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Shanta, don't give up!!!!! Weight fluctuates! Maybe you ate a lot os sodium yesterday and are retaining water? Maybe you haven't made poo today? (haha, sorry but it's true).

DON'T YOU GIVE UP!!!! Look how far you've come!!! Come on girl, get back to the program! Go for a frustrated run, go kickboxing, work off that frustration in a positive fashion sweetie!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    step away from the pecan rolls the 4# could so easily just be fluid from TOM....have you done strength training - I am always about 2 pounds heavier the morning after I strength train....

or could it be too many pecan rolls????/:wink::laugh:

well its to late I ate all six of them and I dont feel guilty I feel better what the hell Im just meant to be fat:laugh:
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I agree with Lauryn - you should work it out!!!!

I say you write the number 4 on a piece of paper, nice and big and tape it to a pillow then start punching the crap out of the pillow! Sounds silly, but it's a great way to work out the frustrations and work out!! :)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I say you write the number 4 on a piece of paper, nice and big and tape it to a pillow then start punching the crap out of the pillow! Sounds silly, but it's a great way to work out the frustrations and work out!! :)

Great advice!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Shanta, don't give up!!!!! Weight fluctuates! Maybe you ate a lot os sodium yesterday and are retaining water? Maybe you haven't made poo today? (haha, sorry but it's true).

DON'T YOU GIVE UP!!!! Look how far you've come!!! Come on girl, get back to the program! Go for a frustrated run, go kickboxing, work off that frustration in a positive fashion sweetie!! :flowerforyou:

you right I have no choice but to workout now i just ate 600 calories in pecan rolls I dont have enough cal for dinner ...ugh I get so tired I just want to be normal with my weight and I have been going over on my sodium alot lately and havent been having regular bowel either
  • Alligatorshirts
    Options
    You've lost 41lbs so far, think of the dedication it took from you to get to this point. Don't give up now. Otherwise, in a couple of months, you'll be thinking about having to lose the new additional 41lbs you gained back. Just think of it as a bump in the road and keep moving forward. Everybody falls off the wagon now and then.
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    You can do it. Do you need a reminder:

GOD Has Bought Me a Mighty Long Way, I can taste the victory,Remember I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me (phillipians 4:13)
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    You can do it. Do you need a reminder:

GOD Has Bought Me a Mighty Long Way, I can taste the victory,Remember I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me (phillipians 4:13)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys are so awesome I love it here Yall are My mfp family....yall sure know how to lift spirits
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    STEP AWAY FROM THE PECAN ROLLS... you DON'T want to do this!

The best thing you can do is throw them into the garbage and hit the gym. Trust me, you'll feel better about yourself doing something productive rather than self-destructive
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    STEP AWAY FROM THE PECAN ROLLS... you DON'T want to do this!

The best thing you can do is throw them into the garbage and hit the gym. Trust me, you'll feel better about yourself doing something productive rather than self-destructive

To late already ate 6 of them have no choice but to workout now or be doom and consider today a lost:cry::cry:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Dont consider it a loss - just move forward....

after 41 pounds I know you don't want to start over...this is when you have to dig deep to keep going.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

you right I have no choice but to workout now i just ate 600 calories in pecan rolls I dont have enough cal for dinner ...ugh I get so tired I just want to be normal with my weight and I have been going over on my sodium alot lately and havent been having regular bowel either

Honey, we are here for you because a lot of us are in the same shoes as you! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options

after 41 pounds I know you don't want to start over...this is when you have to dig deep to keep going.

Heck NO I dont want to start over:noway: :noway: If I do thats it with me trying so Im not going to sweat it.But to answer your question I have been going over my sodium intake protein and I did strength traning yesterday speaking of strength training my muscles are killing me:grumble:
  • ThePoptart
    Options
    Well there are plenty of hours left in today...so go work off those pecan rolls so you can have a nice, healthy filling dinner!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options

Heck NO I dont want to start over:noway: :noway: If I do thats it with me trying so Im not going to sweat it.But to answer your question I have been going over my sodium intake protein and I did strength traning yesterday speaking of strength training my muscles are killing me:grumble:

Every day after I strength train I am up - so don't sweat it - just keep working hard and follow your program....extra water will help flush out the sodium.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    A couple of pounds and one bag of rolls cant' stop you.

Of this I am quite certain. I know beyond doubt because I've seen you day after day offering encouragement, wisdom, and friendship to so many people on here!!

You have strength in you. You are a mighty warrior, I can see it even though I'm so far away.

We all have setbacks, but I know you won't let this one stop you. It's a hurdle, and I know that if you cant' jump it you'll crawl over it, clawing yourself up and over, because that's who you are.

It's okay to have eaten the rolls, it's in the past, don't beat yourself up. Just start clawing girl, I know you can do it.

I have faith. In you and in what you were made to be and do. You were fearfully and wonderfully made!

Much love to you!