Just starting out on my weight loss...

I am a Mom of two girls 5 & 4. At the current moment I am employed but am recovering from Rotator Cuff surgery. My workout are consisting of 3 to 5 mile walks 3 to 5 days a week. I am looking for support and friends to help me through this! It's so much easier to loss the weight when you have a support group! I am also looking for some low cal dinner ideas.

Replies

• evilmom
    evilmom Posts: 2
    Hi, I am amom of 2 children 1 boy he is 15 and 1 girl who is turning 11 - I am looking for a good support group and friends as well - I have tried this several times but keep falling off the wagon of dieting (Its so hard) - I am currently working as well with Mrdd Adults so its a workout just at work but I realize I need more - I am also looking to eat healthier and Low Cal and Sugar free =)
  • hope76579
    hope76579 Posts: 53 Member
    Welcome! My favorite dinner has become cabbage stir fry. I stir fry 1/2 of a shredded cabbage, match stick carrots, yellow squash and onions with a drizzle of low cal zesty Italian dressing. I will have this with whole wheat noodles, chicken or couscous. I haven't gotten my family to eat it, so there are usually left overs for two lunches.

For a more family friendly dinner...turkey smoked sausage , 1/2 a package of turkey pepperoni, yellow squash, zucchini and onion with low sugar tomato sauce over spiral pasta and topped with a bit of low fat cheese. I mix whole wheat and regular noodles together...and they haven't noticed yet.