Mean things you do to people you love...

Options
TexanThom
TexanThom Posts: 778
I wash my butt with my GF's bar of soap. No wash rag, just the bar.

Replies

• lynne1224
    lynne1224 Posts: 5
    Options
    Way ahead of you....you should see what I do with YOUR bar of soap!!!!!!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I used to use my husband's beard and mustache trimmer for my girly bits . . . serves him right.
  • TexanThom
    Options
    Way ahead of you....you should see what I do with YOUR bar of soap!!!!!!

I'm getting liquid soap tomorrow....
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Fart. Loudly. Can't decide if length of time, aroma, or musical scale is the determining factor in greatness....
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I POST NAKED PICZ OF MY WIFE ONLINE WITHOUT HER CONSENT LOLOLOLZ ITS SOOO FUNNY!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I POST NAKED PICZ OF MY WIFE ONLINE WITHOUT HER CONSENT LOLOLOLZ ITS SOOO FUNNY!
    RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS WHACKITTY WHACK HELL YEAH

ME I LIKE TO DUTCH OVEN
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that lets their niece/nephew wonder off in a department store and tell the customer service to do a BOLO for? I've never lost one but, once they get it through their head how easy they can get lost they don't leave my side at a store again.

Edit: after they stop crying I tell them if you were really lost tears won't bring you back......now suck it up.
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fart. Loudly. Can't decide if length of time, aroma, or musical scale is the determining factor in greatness....

This ^^^ it usually results in fits of giggles and tickles with my son (he's 3 so it's still hysterical for the moment :blushing: ) ... and NEVER miss the chance for a dutch oven :explode:
  • TexanThom
    Options

Where???? JK
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that lets their niece/nephew wonder off in a department store and tell the customer service to do a BOLO for? I've never lost one but, once they get it through their head how easy they can get lost they don't leave my side at a store again.

Edit: after they stop crying I tell them if you were really lost tears won't bring you back......now suck it up.

LOL!!