2»

Replies

• sitaittttta
    Options
    i'm new too trying to figure out how this all works :D
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI! Feel free to add me. Anyone else can add me too. I've been on MFP for about 2 months and love it. I log every day, and on several times a day. Lots of great advice and support on here!
  • BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I try to be very active. I have 4 kids 13-1 years of age. Single mom live at home and I take care of my disabled Moms. Recently engaged but a ways off. Future husband on East coast getting every thing finished up and plans to move west in about a year I have a lot to get ready for and I want to look good on my wedding day and I want to be sexy.:) It has been a long time.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've gone through the mostly inactive friends phase. It definitely helps to have active friends. I'm on here everyday and am happy to be supportive. Anyone can add me.

Karen
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I stay active just got back from vacation so wasnt to active then on MFP but I am highly motivated and am on line regularly.
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'll add you, and anyone who sees this is free to add me :-) I'm always on here, ready to give support, and I can always use it as well!
  • Karebear_68
    Options
    I sent you a friend request... I am on here every day. Anyone can add me, I try to be supportive and I appreciate any advice and tips! This is a hard journey, we need all the support and help we can get!!!