Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FUNNY QUOTES

Kanderson47
Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
Dieting is wishful shrinking. ~Author Unknown

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. ~Author Unknown

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. ~Author Unknown

You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves. ~Quoted in The Cockle Bur

I'm in shape. Round is a shape... isn't it? ~Author Unknown

My wife is a light eater. As soon as it's light, she starts to eat. ~Henny Youngman

I bought a talking refrigerator that said "Oink" every time I opened the door. It made me hungry for pork chops. ~Marie Mott

If you really want to be depressed, weigh yourself in grams. ~Jason Love

The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook. ~Andy Rooney

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not! ~Author Unknown

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Attributed to Sandra J. *kitten*

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    :laugh: Too funny, thanks for those :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those are so funny! I like "Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!" :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those are so funny! I like "Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!" :laugh:

I would change it to "Forget love - I'd rather fall in cake batter!" *drool* cake batter. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

I would change it to "Forget love - I'd rather fall in cake batter!" *drool* cake batter. :laugh:

Or "Forget love - I'd rather fall into chocolate cake batter!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

Or "Forget love - I'd rather fall into chocolate cake batter!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For me, it's "Forget love - I'd rather fall in yellow cake batter!"
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    I'm on a sea food diet
    I eat everything I see :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(author unknown )
This discussion has been closed.