Same shirt, different day! (Part 2)

Options
I know 30 pounds in sixty days is "too much", but I am under the care of 3 doctors and a dietitian. They get my food and exercise logs. They are not concerned due to the thyroid meds, my starting weight, and incorporating more exercise. They expected me to lose this much. They expect it to slow down soon, but I am going to reap the benefits while I can! You can look in my diary, I eat...but some days I can't eat much because my medication and one of my medical conditions makes me sick to my stomach a lot (getting gall bladder checked out next week). I get blood drawn every six weeks now instead of every other and am slowly upping my calories. I would rather eat what I can, than eat a ton then throw up. I eat healthy, I take vitamins, I drink water, I cheat, but I exercise. Something that before now, I didn't do. I will not be like this forever, but I am on the road to getting healthy and eating right.

It has been 60 days since I changed my life. 60 days. I am so overwhelmed with my progress. 30 pounds...just gone. I keep forgetting to buy a measuring tape. I will try again this weekend to get my measurements. ;)

OK, Once again, I stink at this picture stuff...the bottom of the pics say Day 1- 282 lbs, Day 30 - 269 lbs, Day 60 - 252 lbs

progress60dys.jpg

Replies

• louabaker
    louabaker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am so very very proud of you my amazing sister in law! I love you!!!
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    GAH! I can't get it to size right. Working on it now. Thanks!
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :) I am trying really hard to make sure I stay healthy.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I think you are doing an amazing job and I'm proud to call you my friend.
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go!
  • perci61
    perci61 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look GREAT and an inspiration. Keep up the good (hard) work. You will succeed.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    You look mah-velous, dah-ling! Simply MAH-VELOUS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!