Feeling hot in this outfit! [PIC]

Options
2»

Replies

• Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Nice Body, but I dont like the outfit at all, especially the shorts. Just my opinion. They look outdated to me
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    I think that you look great in that out fit! I remember when I could wear shorts like that. <sighs>
  • johnsummerton
    johnsummerton Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sizziling hot
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    9 lbs dropped you 10 sizes??

Whaddya know it's a miracle!!! Haha no I lost 40lbs before mfp
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You ARE hott!! lol ^_^ and the excess skin will tighten over time :]
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Thank you! I'm gonna start doing more strength training
  • SouledOutDiva
    SouledOutDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So cute I love it
  • Kevinpcarey
    Options
    Not just feeling hot..LOOKING HOT. Your legs are incredible. I can't see to much excess skin
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Nice Body, but I dont like the outfit at all, especially the shorts. Just my opinion. They look outdated to me

She didn't ask for your personal Opinion on her outfit, so it's best to keep negative comments to yourself.

I think you look great! Similar starting weight and goal weight to me, so this is really motivational! What is your height?
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You are hot in the outfit....but I'm sure it's not the outfit making you hot! :wink:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    cute
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options

That's because you're in you're thirties and she is in her 20's. She wasn't around in the 80's so now they are new and cool again. When I saw the pic, I said wow she looks great, then I said, I think I had those shorts in 1987 lol

OP- You look awesome!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Cute outfit but one size bigger in the top and shorts would look much better, just my opinion, and yes you have great legs.......
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Looks phenomenal. Very jealous of your legs and hair.

I read this as "very jealous of your leg hair" and thought "but she doesn't have any leg hair!"
    Quite confusing. :blushing:
  • emhargs
    emhargs Posts: 63
    Options
    you look awesome! we are a similar weight - just wondering how tall are you? you look waaaaay thinner than me :-)
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Looking hot to lol great job.:smile:
  • Ruebsss
    Ruebsss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Boom!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!