LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    But wait...Goatruff?

Scruff-tee :bigsmile:

Lol!
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    Scruff, goatee, beard - whatever, I love facial hair on a man! I always go for the rugged look. ;-D

My man has a full-on mountain man beard right now, and I absolutely love it. It's so soft!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    A word of advice to the guys. If your beard/scruff has ANY gray in it, you are better off to shave it clean. Gray on your face tends to add way too many years to your look. Almost 30 years ago now, I was a professional mens barber/stylist for over 10 years (in Alaska where the men wore beards, not scruff). I have talked guys who have had their beards for over 20 years into letting me shave it off and not ONE time did any of them grow it back. Not once! Guaranteed, you will look 10-20 years younger without the gray dragging you down. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A word of advice to the guys. If your beard/scruff has ANY gray in it, you are better off to shave it clean. Gray on your face tends to add way too many years to your look. Almost 30 years ago now, I was a professional mens barber/stylist for over 10 years (in Alaska where the men wore beards, not scruff). I have talked guys who have had their beards for over 20 years into letting me shave it off and not ONE time did any of them grow it back. Not once! Guaranteed, you will look 10-20 years younger without the gray dragging you down. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mine has rather prominent grey on my chin. Most people think I'm in my late 20's lol.

You're probably right though. Too bad I look like Vin Diesel with no beard....i.e. someone knocked my jaw back an inch =p.
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Scruff = *drool* :blushing:
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    might not be the scruffy look but im working on it
  • rkbart16
    rkbart16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It is sexy ;)
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Like this or no?

d826b6f5.jpg

Two thumbs up! Your sporting the scruff look very well, especially with the shaved head!
  • jerbear67
    Options
    Kind of like this?

13372508_6679.jpg

FYI. I have been toying with the idea of shaving it for a couple weeks. It's been 17 years. I just can't seem to let go... lol

Keep it!
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I love scruff on a man. Makes me all gooey Hahahaha its sexy as he**. Bring it on baby boy!
  • jerbear67
    Options
    I have perma-scruff. I only shave with a razor for weddings, funerals, and job interviews.

Otherwise I give the non-goatee area a once-over with a beard trimmer without the guard on. And even that only happens when my face starts getting sore from sleeping on too much beard.

Shaving hurts. Screw it.

Right there with ya! The last time I razor shaved was a year ago for my brothers wedding. Otherwise it's the beard trimmer and calling it a day.
  • jerbear67
    Options
    What exactly is the 'scruff' look??

The "you haven't shaved in a few days & have some delicious stubble growing in" look :bigsmile:

So is this scruff, or a beard??

IMAG2006-1small.jpg

Maybe...bruff?

I'd says its bruff, either way it enhances your over all look in this pic...it actually needs to be published in a magazine!
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is how I look most days:

photobucket-27755-1338209518493-1.jpg

:love: Yes, love this style :drinker:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    *nods head in approval*

Yup! Manly men up in this thread. :-)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Only if it's intentional. And it depends on the man.

This. And when it's on the right man, it is very SEXY!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I have perma-scruff. I only shave with a razor for weddings, funerals, and job interviews.

Otherwise I give the non-goatee area a once-over with a beard trimmer without the guard on. And even that only happens when my face starts getting sore from sleeping on too much beard.

Shaving hurts. Screw it.

Right there with ya! The last time I razor shaved was a year ago for my brothers wedding. Otherwise it's the beard trimmer and calling it a day.

Same here...I've got a set of beard trimmers that shaves closer than my clippers, so I use that anywhere I don't want stray whiskers. I mostly started that because if I shave my neck with a razor, it breaks out...invariably. I kept it up most likely from laziness lol.
    I'd says its bruff, either way it enhances your over all look in this pic...it actually needs to be published in a magazine!

Thanks man lol...'Construction Monthly' maybe?
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    sexy as hell
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    love me some scruff
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Usually never without