RELAY FOR LIFE!!!

Options
Bmjnash
Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
RELAY FOR LIFE TOMORROW!! the boys and I are spending the day with my dad. He has been in remission for 11 years¡! it is the time to celebrate the survivors, remember the ones who are no longer with us ,and support the ones fighting! <3

for all those out there • the survivors stand proud ,the ones who have passed your in our prayers, and the ones fighting you can win !

Replies

• joannlynn2
    joannlynn2 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm attending a Relay for Life tonight too :))
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Woah! It's already starting for you guys?

The Relay For Life in my city doesnt start until like August!!!! WTH?

I cant wait for it, gonna camp out at the fairgrounds and walk/jog/celebrate all night with the survivors, then light a candle for those who lost their battle, but are no longer suffering. During that part of the relay, the air gets really still and heavy. Its really powerful.

I have 3 people to light a candle for.
  • formerlynobel
    formerlynobel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm going in a couple of hours, too! For my best friend's dad...
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Relay for Life is a wonderful thing. Mom died of Breast Cancer and my husband is a survivor of Colon Cancer in 2004 and Prostate Cancer this year. Hopefully, one day this horrible thing will be wiped off the face of the earth.
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I went on my first Relay for Life on June 1, 2012....it was rainy and miserable but still had fun. I did my walk for my brother who died at 36 years old.
  • skittlezjunkie
    skittlezjunkie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im going with my dad, possibly bringing one of my boys and joining my family.. ours is june 22nd.. cant wait..