JILLIAN DVD'S - Workouts until Oct

Options
Hi MFP Buddies,

I first signed up 5/31/12, and after a week of reviewing the different threads on this board and figuring out calories in vs calories out am ready to shred this weight.

I am 5'6 and currently 227 as of this morning (lost 1.5 since 5/31). I haven't exercised at all during that week due to finishing antibiotics for a stubborn sinus infection that gave me migraine headaches/nausea.

Anyways I love Jillian and am determined to lose weight doing her DVD's.

Phase 1: June 8th - July 8th 30 Day Shred (adding cardio, and other dvd's as needed)
Phase 2: July 9th - August 8th - Ripped in 30 (adding cardio and other dvd's as needed)

Phase 3: Depending on how the other two went I might decided to move onto Body Revolution or mix and match again some more. Will let you know when that comes.

I invite any other MFP members who are doing Jillian workouts to join in this thread so we can help to motivate each other.

Here is Phase 1, Week 1 :
6/8 - 30Day Level 1, Treadmill (1 hr)
6/9 - 30 Day Level 1, BFBM
6/10 - 30Day L1 & 2, 6 wk 6 pk
6/11 - 30 Day L1 & 2, Treadmill (1 hr)
6/12 - 30 Day L 1, NMTZ
6/13 - 30 Day Level 1, 2, Treadmill (1 hr)
6/14 - Rest

Kelly

Replies

• Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll join this too, just finished level 1 of the shred today, I start level 2 tomorrow and once 30 days is up, I plan on doing ripped in 30 and then another Jillian DVD not sure which yet. So we are definitely in the same boat!
  • themissusc
    themissusc Posts: 20
    Options
    me ! i'll come back and edit w/ details later
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm currently only doing Body Revolution, but I plan to follow her schedule plus do either her 30 minute cardio or 30 minutes of elliptical in addition. I did well with it the first week, so I sure as hell my fat *kitten* can keep it up lol. Anyway, I've done the 30 day shred for a few days a couple months back and loved it - unfortunately, me the genius that I am didn't realize it was supposed to be 30 days in a row!!! Haha, but I still lost 4 pounds in 1 week from that. I LOVE Jillian - she def helped get me results.
  • callikelly
    callikelly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Halfway done, and weight loss has been good. 6 lbs down. I'm thinking because i'm adding in the treadmill.