MFP Family :-)

Options
I love you guys seriously...Yall are my biggest supporters more than family and freinds,....without the Lord on my side and you all here going thru this with me Ive couldve done it so what if I gain 4lbs pounds back i think could be water retention goin g over on sodim and strength trainnig like you all said..But anyway I got of the pitty wagon I walked for 30 mims I rod my bike I live weights...did a circuit training...so those pecan rolls I ate mean nothing to me now:bigsmile: ..Ive sweating stupidly :laugh: ..Thanks you guys all you all rock and if you aint on my freindlist join me BIG UPZ 2 all yall out their:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you got yourself back on track...proud of you for making the U-Turn.

And I'm definitely adding you, 'cause I like the way you roll. :bigsmile: Plus, you almost have my name!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you got yourself back on track...proud of you for making the U-Turn.

And I'm definitely adding you, 'cause I like the way you roll. :bigsmile: Plus, you almost have my name!

Aww well thank you big upz to you ma:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhh, I love ya (wo)man!! {hugz:flowerforyou: }
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    6 pecans twirls are nothing- try 2 slices of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory -it didn't even faze me cause we are fat burning machines. You're probably don't remember this song but I'm sure some of us old heads do

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
    Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no
    I got to keep on moving

Don't let pecan twirls slow you down ...

You just keep on moving
    Keep on moving don't stop no.
    Keep on moving

(I got a million feel good songs in my head :laugh:)
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Ahhhhhhh, I love ya (wo)man!! {hugz:flowerforyou: }

Aww datz cute datz wus up I like dat:blushing: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    6 pecans twirls are nothing- try 2 slices of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory -it didn't even faze me cause we are fat burning machines. You're probably don't remember this song but I'm sure some of us old heads do

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
    Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no
    I got to keep on moving

Don't let pecan twirls slow you down ...

You just keep on moving
    Keep on moving don't stop no.
    Keep on moving

(I got a million feel good songs in my head :laugh:)

I remember that sound you right about that ma:bigsmile: :laugh: