Whats the best Shakeology Flavor+Questions

Options
Hey guys,
I am about to order shakeology, what's the best flavor?
Do you know if I have to mix it with anything else other than ice/water?
Also, on the site where I am order it's say Alternative Flavors, does this mean one month I get one flavor and next month I get another flavor?

Thanks for all your help!

Replies

• Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    DON'T! Learn to lose weight by eating normally. Once you get off of the stupid shake diet you'll just gain weight once you start eating normally.
    Of course these things aid weight loss- if you drink a 150 (or something) calorie shake instead of eating a full 400-600 calorie lunch, you're gonna lose weight. It's not the shake that does it, its the cutting corners with the calories bit. Lean to cut back on calories without the shakes. That way you've actually *learned* how to lose and maintain weight instead of trying to magically drink it all away.
  • mel2904
    mel2904 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I personally like the chocolate the best but there is greenberry and strawberry. You can alternate the months that way one month you get chocolate the next you get strawberry. Shakeology isnt about just drinking the shakes until you lose weight like the other products around. You will get your day's worth of nutrition in one shake more than you probably have been eating. Most people including myself cant eat a log of eggs...it hurts my stomach so I will have a shake for breakfast or as a post workout drink. My favorite is 1 tbs of chunky peanut butter in the chocolate with water and ice. You can drink it plain but they will usually send you a calendar with different recipes to try. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    DON'T! Learn to lose weight by eating normally. Once you get off of the stupid shake diet you'll just gain weight once you start eating normally.
    Of course these things aid weight loss- if you drink a 150 (or something) calorie shake instead of eating a full 400-600 calorie lunch, you're gonna lose weight. It's not the shake that does it, its the cutting corners with the calories bit. Lean to cut back on calories without the shakes. That way you've actually *learned* how to lose and maintain weight instead of trying to magically drink it all away.

I already doing that, I am eating healthy and exercising and couting calories. That is NOT the reason I want to get shakeology, it has a lot of good nutrients that good for your body that most people don't get in their diet. I don't eat breakfast so I wanted to use this as my start to the day.
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    I personally like the chocolate the best but there is greenberry and strawberry. You can alternate the months that way one month you get chocolate the next you get strawberry. Shakeology isnt about just drinking the shakes until you lose weight like the other products around. You will get your day's worth of nutrition in one shake more than you probably have been eating. Most people including myself cant eat a log of eggs...it hurts my stomach so I will have a shake for breakfast or as a post workout drink. My favorite is 1 tbs of chunky peanut butter in the chocolate with water and ice. You can drink it plain but they will usually send you a calendar with different recipes to try. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

Thank you! that answers my questions :) If I have more I will message you :)
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    Chocolate all the way!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Just ordered chocolate!