Beer pong at a wedding...

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    It's kinda of tacky in the wedding. Save it for the reception.

bahaha ****ing brilliant!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't do that, but I would prefer it over the macerena/hokey-pokey.

I had a giant Jenga game made, I would pull that sucker out for people to play.
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    This screams East Texas at the VFW Hall.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea especially if close friends are there and it's a small reception!
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    HELL YES!! At the reception though... after midnight... when all formality is out the window anyway :D
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Redneck weddings do it all the time. If you can't have a get together without beer pong then go for it. Don't yell at the photographer for some really bad pictures or at the groom for getting sloppy with a bridesmaid....
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't plan for it per sey...but have supplies ready for an "impromtu" game to start. Or save it for the after party.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    This screams East Texas at the VFW Hall.

I wish we had *LIKE* buttons!!!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I would never have it at my wedding reception but........if I was at someone else's wedding reception and they had it, I most definately would play ;)
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i now want to have a full on beer pong tournie.. with prizes at my wedding reception.. that would be amazing
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Definitely not for my wedding. So trashy.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    i now want to have a full on beer pong tournie.. with prizes at my wedding reception.. that would be amazing

I know right...this is one of those...why didnt I think of that ideas
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    Maybe to class it up a bit you should skirt the table in linens and use lead crystal stem glasses...just a suggestion.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    If it were mine...NO, but I guess it depend on what type your having....
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Maybe to class it up a bit you should skirt the table in linens and use lead crystal stem glasses...just a suggestion.

THERE YA GO... perfection.. freaking so on this....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Is the wedding at Walmart or a fast food chain? If so, I would say go for it since all sense of class and taste is already diminished at that point.

I really don't appreciate this kind of hatred, this site is supposed to be supportive :angry: before MFP my husband and I had our wedding at McDonald's and it was very classy and beautiful. We couldn't afford flowers so the staff graciously snipped some from the bushes outside. I put one in my hair. Too bad it had a bee in it lol made for some funny wedding pics though. When we said 'I do' my husband skillfully bent a chicken nugget in half, took a bite out of the middle of it, and then slid it on my finger as the ring.

OH and we had FANCY ketchup too, so there.

MacLovinSWNS_450x481.jpg
  • str8bowbabe
    Options

THERE YA GO... perfection.. freaking so on this....

I wanna invite for the suggestion...LOL
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hell, while your at it break out the deck of cards and lets play some A**hole!! All I can say is we did not play it at my wedding but there was plenty of drinking!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    As long as there is a cab service near or everyone is staying....I vote yes :)
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    skip the wedding and just play beer pong . . . living in sin is so much more fun