First Ever Progress Picture

Options
JesicaS82
JesicaS82 Posts: 13 Member
My first ever progress picture. Never thought I'd be brave enough to do them lol. I have so many friends on here who inspire me & motivate me to be a better person not just physically and healthily but in every other way too. If I can inspire one person to love theirselves unconditionally and strive to be their best, then I am a happy girl.

Last September I knew I had to change and so I started running.... well walking & jogging until I could run. I began with the couch to 5K beginner program and then eventually trained for and ran my very first half marathon in March just 7 months later. This is my before pic (Sept 2011) vs my after pic (April 2012).... 8 months after my new training program i am 50lbs down, lots of energy totally different outlook on life. I am always here for anyone needing a motivation partner, help with food or exercise or just needs a friend! Thanks for all the support

532811_704659525060_297531959_n.jpg

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person!! You look younger, more in shape and happier! Awesome progress and thank you for sharing your first ever progress picture!! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! I agree you defn do look like a younger version of yourself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!