bored

Options
hcoburn37
hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
Completely bored with nothing to do .... what are you doing tonight?

Replies

• IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Margaritas and Mexican.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yummy! Wish you didn't have a bum knee so you could join us.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way too bored, just about to get off from work. I would love to have some great Mexican food tonight:):) Fun & Laughs and great friends.
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    drinking...then some softball...then more drinking. And maybe more drinking in between :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Just got done having a couple beers with my new boss, where he told me what an incredible asset I've been to the company in just two weeks, and that I really really need to stay (score!).

Tonight I'm taking an MFP friend for a motorcycle ride around the Valley...should be fun :).
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Filing for divorce online. :cry:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'M GOING TO IGNORE MY WIFE AND KIDS DRINK ALOT AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!! THEN AFTER IM DONE AROUND 3 AM, IM GOING TO WAKE MY WIFE UP FOR SEX LOLOLOLZ
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Margarita's I wish, too many carbs haha. Just me and the cat tonight. Some TV and then to bed.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Filing for divorce online. :cry:

You could come make me some tacos, instead.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'll be in the kitchen making pork chops like a good girl. I haven't made this recipe in a while so I'm pretty excited.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'M GOING TO IGNORE MY WIFE AND KIDS DRINK ALOT AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!! THEN AFTER IM DONE AROUND 3 AM, IM GOING TO WAKE MY WIFE UP FOR SEX LOLOLOLZ
    Mind if I come over and hang out? Maybe we could do the trick where I sneak in with your wife again.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Mind if I come over and hang out? Maybe we could do the trick where I sneak in with your wife again.

OMG LOLOLOLOLZ SHE SO FELL FOR IT! Wait. Wha?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Going to blow all my calories on alcohol later.
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Right now I am really bored- sitting at SFO waiting for my flight home. But- tonight I am looking forward to seeing my honey!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    first gonna go to fazolis and get whatever free food i want and pick up my boyfriend. then prolly gonna get trashed and playing the sims 3 while he plays diablo or skyrim. :]
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    painting.. :) life is good
  • hcoburn37
    Options
    Margaritas and Mexican.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yummy! Wish you didn't have a bum knee so you could join us.

come down to my house!! I am having malibu rum and juice!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Laying here...creeping on some hotties...hey, how you doin'?...
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Watching True Blood getting all horny and going to bed unsatisfied :frown:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Laying here...creeping on some hotties...hey, how you doin'?...

Love the tattoo...

Just sayin!
  • hcoburn37
    Options

Just got done having a couple beers with my new boss, where he told me what an incredible asset I've been to the company in just two weeks, and that I really really need to stay (score!).

Tonight I'm taking an MFP friend for a motorcycle ride around the Valley...should be fun :).

That is awesome congratulations!! Have a great time on the bike