Mini goal 40 lbs.... dream goal... 60 lbs.. Wanna be friends

Options
Hello all,

My currrent weight is 238...yes I said it. Phew that was a big step :) My mini goal is 40 lbs which will pretty much put me at 200 lbs. My major goal is 60 -70 lbs total weight loss. Looking for friends for motivation and some laughs.

Replies

• tiffany0811
    Options
    My goal is another 20 pounds. I am 167 and its getting hard to lose the weight. I have lost 47 since I had my son a year ago... good luck!
  • jjsjrs
    jjsjrs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • Conroy78
    Conroy78 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi... i am fairly new to this too. But i like your attitude. This can be fun too. If not... won't we all just dread doing it? Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude too! Add me if you like :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find lots of supportive people here to help motivate you. MFP is great :)
  • rickhefner
    Options
    I'm in for the long haul too! Let's finally do this!
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    Good luck!
    I've already lost 70 pounds but I need to lose like 40-60 more.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    sure add me i have the same mini goal and dream goals...
  • BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Here to get skinny. 75 ponds down and I would like 30 more 50 is better and 75, I would look hot. That is my goal.
  • drunkoblivion
    Options
    I'm new here, I'd like friends for support too! if that not to much to ask for...lol
  • joannlynn2
    joannlynn2 Posts: 22
    Options
    you can all add me if you want..:) I just joined this site again today...
  • theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Losing weight is not easy. You have to have a sense of humor about it.
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Great attitude, my mini goal is to stop things jiggling, dream goal - turn those jiggling bits into muscly bits......Add me if you like
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started out at about the same weight. First 30 lbs went quickly, 3 months. It slows down after that but still going. My husband and I are doing this together and it is working great. He has lost about 40. All we changed was our eating and added walking 30 minutes a day in the beginning. At our age we don't plan on doing any crazy exercise programs we couldn't keep up with after weight is gone. Just want to do something we can live with long term. We both feel so much better. It has been an amazing change and can be for you too. Best of luck and hope it goes well for you!!
  • kickers19
    kickers19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can motivate each other! :smile:
  • mlprovencher
    Options
    My current weight is 154lbs but due to being diabetic I am trying to lose a few pounds and stay active. Feel free to add me, we can stay motivated and share our stories! :smile:
  • tflemon67
    tflemon67 Posts: 2
    Options
    Our goals are just about the same and I just discovered this site on Wednesday and I'm LOVING it!! My mini goal is 40 lbs dream goal 75 lbs. Let's motivate each other!!
  • lbecker5
    lbecker5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :smile: O My Gosh...I love that...I had the hardest time writing my weight on this board for people to see and you all don't even know me personally..its nice to know I am not the only one our there...
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    welcome here, its a great place to be as we are all in the same boat,
    best of luck getting to 200, it will be major boost for you and help push you to your next goal,
    add me if you like,
    where all here for the the same reasons
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    welcome here, its a great place to be as we are all in the same boat,
    best of luck getting to 200, it will be major boost for you and help push you to your next goal,
    add me if you like,
    where all here for the the same reasons

Anyone, feel free to add me.