Giving up on My Kashi go Lean Crunch

Options
I love the protein I got from this cerial but my family, job and gym membership is more important. Anybody else had simular re-actions to this cerial?? I got alot of laughs from the following link.

http://www.pleasegodno.com/archives/20-1-cup-Kashi-GoLEAN-Crunch-+-12-cup-milk-Endless-stomach-churning-gas..html

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    yeh i love cooking my own healthful meals... but i just dont have the time or the money for it, therfore im going to eat mcdonalds from now on
  • Monwilli
    Monwilli Posts: 24
    Options
    lmao! dat fiber. Your body takes awhile to get used to ingesting so much fiber. Honestly, the feeling does go away for awhile, especially if you eat it daily. so...until your body gets used to eating it, LET THERE BE GAS.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I couldn't stop laughing when I read this! I, on the other hand, have never experienced that situation after eating Kashi. I don't typically eat it by the cup full though. I just keep it on hand to add crunch to my yogurt. :blushing:
  • mo650chopper
    Options
    The fiber in this stuff is on a whole nother level than any other fiber I've taken. I think it's the "chicory"