Most Ice Cream You've Ever Eaten In One Sitting ?

graelwyn
graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
I got through 2 Pints of Ben And Jerry's and although I enjoyed it, I felt utterly overstuffed after.

Replies

• ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    I'm impressed. Sadly, for me, it's only been a pint. But I have eaten about 5 ice-cream wafer chocolate things in one sitting. then the box was empty :(
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    A pint of Dove, the kind with a layer of ganache on top. And I was putting it on cookies.
    As a teenager I would have a giant brownie topped with half a pint of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Every night during the summer. I didn't gain an ounce. I miss those days.
  • JJananii
    JJananii Posts: 30 Member
    I had an entire box of M&M ice cream cookie sandwiches, 6 sandwiches totaling 1500 calories...it was a bad bad time
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    pint of ben and jerry's half baked... </3
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    I got through 2 Pints of Ben And Jerry's and although I enjoyed it, I felt utterly overstuffed after.

Will you marry me?

:flowerforyou:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member

OMG...even at My heaviest a pint was My Max at one time, although I may have put that away 3 times that week! LOL

THANK GOD, now IF I eat ice cream I buy the 4 oz cup and that is PLENTY for 2 or 3 weeks!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    I just ate about half a litre....

but it was homemade protein icecream.. so *kitten* yes! healthy and yummy! and guilt free!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    I am good for pint. In my head I could do 2, but my lacose intolerance interferes with my stamina.
  • vasogoma
    vasogoma Posts: 53 Member
    There was this time when I ate 2 liters O.o
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    1 pint of Phish Food and another 1 pint of Americone Dream, both Ben and Jerry's flavors.

THE BEST.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    1 pint of B&J's Chunky Monkey...of course I had cookies with that smh. Those days are long gone now :-)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member

Will you marry me?

:flowerforyou:

Lol ice cream lover?
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Since I so seldom indulge, I will eat a pint of B&J's. The one with the Heath Bar's is my fav.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,066 Member
    whatever size that handy box is, with that huge rectangular surface area just waiting to be scooped from all 4 corners....

auuuuugggghhhhh.....

it was vanilla with orange sherbet. i felt like i deserved a trophy.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    I ate a gallon once.
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Oh, unless you count the two times I made a pig of myself at Farrell's when I was 15 eating the famous Trough (the equivalent of two banana splits--so, 2 bananas, six scoops of ice cream, and all the disgusting toppings). After I finished, all I had to do was stand up and oink for my ribbon. That was only 35 years ago!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    2 pints of Ben and Jerry's (more than once) although my usual was just 1 pint. I cannot safely eat Ben and Jerry's. it's been over 5 years, I think, but I am certain if I ate some today I would have to have at least a pint everyday. I am truly addicted to that ice cream. It's only Ben and Jerry's that affects me this badly.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Don't remeber exactly cause I was super high and had the munchies, but the next morning there was an empty pan of fudge brownies and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream only me and my friend so I am gonna say alot!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    A pint of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. Since I'm lactose intolerant, I was wildly ill the next day.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    A pint sz. :-P