A New Way of Life

Options
Hi everyone... I am new to My Fitness Pal. A friend introduced me to the site and really liked it. I can see why. My husband and I both joined this evening and we are really liking what we see. I've been down the weight loss road so many times. Starting at the young age of 19 I had my stomach stapled. Lost 60+ lbs and turned a bit bulimic. 20 years later, after multiple hernia surgeries, two children and 30+ years of yo-yo dieting all the weight is back and it's time for a new way of life.

Last fall i got into a Biggest Loser competition at work and lost 38 lbs... the healthy way... Eating 6 times a day and doing some form of exercise on a daily basis... I guess now I know I can so I just need to stay motivated and be patient.

Looking forward to making 2008 'A Year of Change'

Replies

• Salema
    Salema Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am new to My Fitness Pal. A friend introduced me to the site and really liked it. I can see why. My husband and I both joined this evening and we are really liking what we see. I've been down the weight loss road so many times. Starting at the young age of 19 I had my stomach stapled. Lost 60+ lbs and turned a bit bulimic. 20 years later, after multiple hernia surgeries, two children and 30+ years of yo-yo dieting all the weight is back and it's time for a new way of life.

Last fall i got into a Biggest Loser competition at work and lost 38 lbs... the healthy way... Eating 6 times a day and doing some form of exercise on a daily basis... I guess now I know I can so I just need to stay motivated and be patient.

Looking forward to making 2008 'A Year of Change'
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!